• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can we depend on indicators 100%?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      393 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 524 Posts

Exclamation Can we depend on indicators 100%?

I want to ask from my senior members that can we depend on indicators 100%?
      No doubt indicators are very important in forex field but we should not fully depend on these types of indicators. You notice that indicators work only in smooth makret conditions amd when high impact news or events occur all types of indicators get flopped so we should not be fully dependent on indicators we should also make a healthy analysis.
      Wht you think?
      If you like post.....hit on THANX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

fxnewbie (12-08-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello body. You're right indicators are important when you know how to use them and sometimes they just don't work. And today forex is a very known business and there are many traders. Some people who heard of forex they think they can make tons of money in short time so we find some people taking advantage of them by selling them some nosens indicators.
      That's why we need to be careful when you use them.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

4xdev0 is an unknown quantity at this point 4xdev0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are several ways to use indicators depending on the particular strategy.
      First of all, indicators could be used to get additional confirmation for your strategy based on other principles, such as price patterns. In this cased indicators would help trader to avoid most of false signals provided by his trading system.
      At the same time, there are strategies based solely on indicators. The main advantage of such strategies is that they could be easily backtested and then automated (utilized as a strategy for EA).
      Even discretional traders making decisions based mosly on fundamental analysis pay attention to indicators to understand the general situation. For example, the most popular indicators used by mid-term traders are various moving averages (such as SMA 200 which is quite often used by institutional investors).
      Thus, indicators are important for all types of traders.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abricoska is on a distinguished road Abricoska's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is extremely difficult for a newcomer to the Forex currency market to navigate a large amount of financial information. A serious temptation is the use of assistant robots, or indicator microprograms, especially given the fact that many professionals recommend them. But for a better understanding of the market, gaining trading experience and independent work skills, according to practicing traders, non-indicator Forex trading strategies are more effective. But perhaps it can help you.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,627 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      I want to ask from my senior members that can we depend on indicators 100%?
      No doubt indicators are very important in forex field but we should not fully depend on these types of indicators. You notice that indicators work only in smooth makret conditions amd when high impact news or events occur all types of indicators get flopped so we should not be fully dependent on indicators we should also make a healthy analysis.
      Wht you think?
      Friend good afternoon i hope you are fine and doing well in your trading business dear i really like your analysis on indicators dear you are right indicators are very important in forex trading but we have to keep in mind that indicators have their own limitations and we can not trust indicators on all the situations in the market so we have to keep our risk limited so we can be successfully in this type of trading. friend i hope you are doing well in your trading have a great day.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No. It is not possible at all. Indicators can help us to understand the market positions. it can help us to identify the correct trend. But it never can identify the correct trend or positions. Indicators never the forecast of forex market's trend. it is the path of gone market sign. Market goes before and indicators goes after it. It can not understand the market for all times. And market never goes or moves according to any indicators directions. Though some times they can give us good advice but it is not for all times. Many times market goes to opposite of indicator's sign. So, we should take some information from the indicators but should depend on it 100% at all.

9. #7 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Flirty

Liaqat is on a distinguished road Liaqat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hellow friends.
      The WhiteHouse won't participate in the House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing.
      It will effect on gold.

10. #8 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

lovedollpalace is an unknown quantity at this point lovedollpalace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are new bie on forex. But I am also agreed with your question that is We should not fully depended on indicator because If we will fully on that then we will get only positive result, but its not a possible in forex.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to lovedollpalace for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

12. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

fxnewbie is on a distinguished road fxnewbie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no i think we can't depend on indicator only, because in forex have 2 analysis first Fundamental and Technical .
      if you depend on indicator 100% you can lose , because in forex market going up and down because have a news or Fundamental , political ,president speech ,Currency etc right.
      so you must know to about Fundamental , like NFP ,inflation report , news interest rate ,and many more.
      and the last you must have strategy , good money management to , so you can profit consistent in real account .
      good luck

Reply to thread