• Reply to thread
    Page 483 of 483 ... 478 481 482 483
    Results 4,821 to 4,824 of 4824

Thread: dilawar Niazi trading journal

1. #4821 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,223 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dilawar niazi     
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life GBP/USD finally touched 1.2600 level today just after the opening of the market today. Market price touched 1.2610 level and reversed from there. Now as the price is reversed so I think it will continue the correction on downside as the price has made more than 250+ pips bullish move since the start of the week. The resistance level on upside is at 1.2640 level and the market didn't touched that resistance level so we should be careful that price can continue to make the bullish movement to try to touch that level. So, be careful if you're looking to trade it.
      You have made good analysis on the GBPUSD pair. This pair has resumed it's overall trend which is a bullish trend. The retracement has ended at 1.2250 and bulls are back in this pair to push price to 1.2600 level. Already, Price is almost at 1.2500 level today after correcting to 1.2360 during the earlier trading sessions of Tuesday.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

hafsa (07-02-2020), Kingbizzle (07-02-2020), Rosemary (07-02-2020), Veralee (07-02-2020)

3. #4822 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,043 Times in 4,523 Posts

Assalamu Alaikum Good morning. Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading marketGold price again raise after break the support channel near the 1703 and then give reverse resistance with daily candle at 1724, currently stability of moving price will cover the 1728 which will confirmation for the next moves at 1750 if price touch this level then open sell order for the reverse support area 1700 or continue the bullish up direction target at 1770 in long term moves of market.Good luck for your success and best wishes to all of you keep seeking more about forex.rofit

Dear Niazi ,How is your trade deals turning out ? Your analysis on Gold is near accurate , following the pullback that took place ,this pair move along trend as usual . Technical formation on the set up supported buy because stability is maintained above support region . The bulls takes charge as the market progresses .Let me wish you a joyful trading day .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

hafsa (07-02-2020)

5. #4823 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Raza03 will become famous soon enough Raza03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys Asslam o alaikum, today is my last post.After reaching a high of 0.67080, the AUD/CHF price retreated from this position. According to me, the AUD/CHF stabilized at 0.65000 and 0.67000 again this week. Therefore, although we have no chance to buy or sell this year this week, we will see this bearish trend for currencies next week.This is my opinion and what's your opinion please share with me thanko so much.or good night

6. #4824 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

umer6448 will become famous soon enough umer6448's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life GBP/USD finally touched 1.2600 level today just after the opening of the market today. Market price touched 1.2610 level and reversed from there. Now as the price is reversed so I think it will continue the correction on downside as the price has made more than 250+ pips bullish move since the start of the week. The resistance level on upside is at 1.2640 level and the market didn't touched that resistance level so we should be careful that price can continue to make the bullish movement to try to touch that level. So, be careful if you're looking to trade it.
      Helo dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i am agree with your analysis this currency pair is showing bullish trend and it is buy trade on GBPUSD and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that GBPUSD will move according to your analysis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to umer6448 For This Useful Post:

Raza03 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 483 of 483 ... 478 481 482 483

Subscribed to this Thread : 19