The Contest "Traders vs. Robots: who will win?": RULES
1. The contest is held 21.02.2012 00.00 (GMT+3) - 09.06.2012 00.00 (GMT+3).
2. Contest registration finishes on 20.05.2012 at 00.00 (GMT +3).
3. The competition is run among teams - manual trading and automated trading.
4. The contest participants' mission is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the contest end.
5. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via the special form. The account parameters (USD 5,000 balance and 1:500 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.
6. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest accounts of Traders' team.
The participant of the Robot team should trade in automated mode. Manual orders are not allowed, only adjustment of settings and current orders are permitted.
8. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section Robots vs. Traders: who will win? in their team subsection specifying his/her account number and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - trade midterm EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, apply MACD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number, the participants of the Robot team should indicate in the headline the name of the advisor used. The publication of the investor-password is required.
9. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 8), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
10. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participant’s score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter. The Participant who did not open any trade for the contest period will have a 0 score.
11. The final teamýs score is calculated by the following formula: [amount of all teamýs participants score] / [number of participants in the team].
12. The team participants who got the highest final score are recognized winners upon the contest finish.
13. Every winning team member, that has managed to get a profit, obtains a USD 50 bonus to the account. The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.
14. Anti-Fraud policy. 14.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified. 14.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant. 14.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.
Forex Forum fx.co – Introduction.
The Forex market is a high-yield and risky means of making a profit by trading on currency markets. The work tools at the Forex market in many ways determine the result of trading by participants, the brokers’ clients. Every Forex broker offers its own platform; however, most brokers and traders concur in choosing MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. This forum is for those who prefer the MetaTrader series platforms in trading on the Forex market.
Forex Forum fx.co – trade discussion.
Forex market forecasts, independent opinions of novice traders and experts – all this you will find in the Trade Discussions section. Solid experience of work on Forex is preferable, but everyone, including Forex newbies, is welcome to share their opinion. Mutual help and dialog are the main goals of communication in the Trade Discussions section.
Forex Forum fx.co – Dialog with brokers and traders (about brokers).
If you have a negative or positive experience of work with a Forex broker, share it here. Leave a comment about your broker; describe the advantages or drawbacks of working with it. The aggregate traders’ reviews of brokers constitute a rating. In this rating, you can see the leaders and outsiders of the Forex services market.
Free discussions at the Forex Forum fx.co
You are a trader and want to relax? Then the Free Discussion section is exactly what you need. No doubt, conversation on subjects related to the Forex market is preferable. Here you will find jokes about traders, caricatures of Forex brokers and full-swing Forex off-topic convo.
Bonuses for communication at Forex Forum fx.co
This forum is created by traders, for traders, and revolves around deriving a profit. However, each post at the Forex forum yields its author a forex bonus that can be used in Forex trading from the account opened with one of the forum’s sponsors. This small gift is presented with the aim to reward professional traders for spending time at our forum.
We appreciate your choice of Forex forum fx.co as a platform for communication.