• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading!!!!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Meerhamza1 is on a distinguished road Meerhamza1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading!!!!

yes i do agree with you friend that. selecting time frame is the best way of trading for getting the best trading result. i think that a trader should use the D1 time frame for long time trading and for short time the other lower time. D1 is the best time for me because i am long time trader. it seems to me that it gives me the right decision.

yes this is correct that time frame selecting is the great strategy for all. because by it a trader can get the single of when he should induce into trading and when he/she will out.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading, we have multiple timeframe that gives the traders opportunity to view the market from different angles. The reason why we have different time frames is for a trader’s method of trading because we have different types of traders or let me say different types of trading methods which are; scalpers; day traders; swing traders; and position traders.
      Furthermore, we have different time frames which starts from 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours then to daily candle, weekly candle and monthly candle.
      The method you trade will determine the timeframe at which you will use. For instance, if you are a scalper, you have to be trading on a smaller time frame like 1 minute to like 30 minutes, and if you are a day trader you trade on 1 hour and 4 hours timeframe, if you are a swing trader you start your analysis from the daily candle and if you are a position trader, you trade on weekly and monthly candlesticks.

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,248 Times in 536 Posts

When we talk about time frame on forex trading platform, we talk about chart and we have different charts on forex trading platform such as 1minute,,5 mint ,15 mint, 30 mint,1hr,4hr, daily ,weekly and monthly chart.each of these are very important ,it depend on each trader how they make use of any of the time frame.To me higher time frame are more reliable dependable than lower time frame however each of these are very useful they compliment one another, As a trader need every time frame for best analysis, trader should not over look any time frame, Frorex trading shouldn't have be easy at all if there is no charts or time frame

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      676 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,203 Posts

using multiple time frame has a lot of strong advantage for me i think it ability to use it to detect the support and resistance line and again the smaller time time frame can always always help to know when is the perfect time to enter the market and the bigger time frame helps also conclude on which direction the market is heading to so trying to put the whole time frame into consideration as a trader is really very important and can help increase the level of accuracy while trading .
      for instance if you detect a trade on the 1 hour time frame you can use the indicator such as the moving average to detect the supports and resistance on the different time frame, if you check the minutes time frame such as the 30 mins and 15 mins and there is no really a strong resistance and support hindering the trade and its the same with the daily time frame there are strong chances that the trade will move with little restriction so the chances of the target to to be actualized will be greater and that is the same if you are using a price action system to make analysis in terms of using the shapes of candles to detect the support and resistance line on the different time frame it will help you know when exactly to enter the market after consideration of the time frames has being made. again the different time frame helps a trade to know how long the trade his entering will last. for instance if you detect a trade on the 1 hour time frame and then you check out the daily time frame frame and it happens that both are supporting the analysis then there are chances that the trade will just be on a short term and then it looks more safer, but if the the daily time frame does not really support the hourly time frame then it simply means that you have to be cautious about the take profit because it simply means that the trade will after some time experience a turn around from the discretion which the hourly time frame was supporting so what that means is that such trade should be considered as a short term analysis and not a long term, considering all the time frames really helps us on how to manage the risk that follows the forex market.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The importance of the Multiple Time frame use in trading! When we use multiple time frame for trading in the market, there are opportunities that may already arise for us, people with this understanding are much more in the process of trading with discipline that use the multi time frame is one of the most reliable things that we can do, whenever we experience losses, there are things that too have happen with the fact that it can and it happens, whenever there are people targeting a good trading strategy, it would make a difference. When someone is using a single time frame for trading in the forex market, it means that there are challenges that may be encountered.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,007 Times in 1,708 Posts

Using multiple time frames in the market can aid the market analysis and prediction process of a trader I'm the forex trading business. By using multiple time frames, traders will have the opportunity of looking into the same financial currency or commodity from different perspective and also be able to identify how the market is being perceived on various levels. I personally would advise that traders in the forex market make use of this process when it comes to analysing the market especially for technical analysts. This can also help a trader to have the idea of the general market trend while being able to enter into the market as soon as the trend starts. So a trader would have to use the bigger time frames to identify general trends and make use of smaller time frames as entry and exit points for the financial instrument.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,938 Posts

Multiple time frame use or analysis is of great importance in forex trading for many good reasons.
      The trend on a particular time frame could imply a retracement on the next higher time frame and on and on.For example the major trend on Daily time frame could be a retracement on Weekly trend.In this combining many time frames will help the trader to sees a wider perspective of the whole scenario and the decisions will be easier to make from time to time.In this case after a conclusion has been made it will now be necessary to use a lower time frame for entry.The best form of analysis that help a trader to make a reliable decision should not exclude multiple time frame analysis

14. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    15. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna has much to be proud of Fxwinna's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,418 Times in 801 Posts

When trading we use what we call multiple time frame analysis. This means you do not use only one time frame to place your trade. You will need to look at the next time frame higher so that you can gain perspective on the general trend and then use the lower time frame to make your entry. This is because the direction of the trend could be different in each time frame. For example EURUSD could be an uptrend in the daily chart and a downtrend in the 4-hour chart. Using multiple time frame analysis will help you minimize losing trades because you will be able to identify where you are in relation to the bigger picture. There could be a new trend emerging from another time frame than the one you are trading in, and if you don’t check it, it could hurt you.

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23 is a glorious beacon of light Ramadan23's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i do agree with you friend that. selecting time frame is the best way of trading for getting the best trading result. i think that a trader should use the D1 time frame for long time trading and for short time the other lower time. D1 is the best time for me because i am long time trader. it seems to me that it gives me the right decision.

yes this is correct that time frame selecting is the great strategy for all. because by it a trader can get the single of when he should induce into trading and when he/she will out.

17. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,324 Posts

We can see in forex business there are so many time frame and by using this time frame we can get the market movement for various time. if we see the daily time frame then we can get the chart here every candle provide us the movement of one day and if we use H4 then we will see every candle duration is 4 hours. By using various time frame we can analysis the market and we can take the decision of trading. I personally analysis my chart on daily time frame first and here I try to analysis the trend then for joining the trade I use H4 or H1 time frame for candle confirmation. If I get confirmation here then I will get the good result of trading. I think every trader should use various time frame for seeing the exact move on lower time frame and higher time frame. It will help to make good trade.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3