• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What Are The Most Promising Upcoming ICOs?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3061 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,053 Times in 2,027 Posts

Default What Are The Most Promising Upcoming ICOs?

There are some upcoming ICOs I have my eyes on and I know they are going to be the best once they hit the market. I only invest in ICOs which are based on real products and which I can hold on a long term. Right now, I will gun for Fidelityhouse, Membrana, Poof of Toss, and Elrond. They are secure and have premium-class messenger that integrates the latest technologies: fintech, bots, conversational commerce, Marketplace, MakeMoneyBot, and advertisements. Most of them are on the final stage: the product is completed more than 90% and working. Capitalization is not later than 1-1.5 years; expected value of the app is more $12 billion.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

jimcarteer is an unknown quantity at this point jimcarteer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would recommend that if you want to start investing into crypto, invest your time rather than your money. There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies. Below I have attached an article that points out some ways you can earn crypto without investing your money or buying mining equipment. I would never advise anyone to invest their hard earned money into something they have little knowledge of, whether that is crypto, stocks or property.

Once you know the crypto sphere, you can invest into altcoins / bitcoin or ICOs. You can find ICOs on Bitcoin Forum - Index (as every ICO is pretty much listed there and has a thread where you can ask questions), here and also can use ICO rating websites (although only use this as a way to find new ICOs, donít take the ratings too seriously).I hope this helps and good luck out there! There is tones of potential in crypto, its just getting your head around it. I would never invest into something that I did not understand 100%, whether that is crypto or any type of business.

P.S. (A little plug but I donít feel bad as itís a free way to get cryptocurrencies). Check out Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform were you log in, give feedback and earn crypto for it. They have over 80 crypto startups and over 34,000 signups. They have new startups as well as establish coins such as SmartCash, DeepOnion and ITF.

Thanks,
      jimcarteer
      myemailverifier.com

Reply to thread