• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Is Bitcoin price going to rise again?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kiran12 is on a distinguished road kiran12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is Bitcoin price going to rise again?

1) The same thing will very likely happen to Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies.

2) Now Bitcoin price is still on its low, but it will come back with force. Yes, Bitcoin was overvalued in the last year and the situation we had in December 2017 was really a market bubble.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiran12 For This Useful Post:

niklospain (09-23-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Michaelson is an unknown quantity at this point Michaelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that Bitcoin will go up again. Now the only question is when exactly is that going to be. According to this prediction, Bitcoin will have to go down a bit more before it rises again. I hope it grows in value, but if not, we are at least going to see John McAfee see eat his dick on national television

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michaelson For This Useful Post:

niklospain (09-23-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sergejmakarov518 is an unknown quantity at this point sergejmakarov518's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone who is engaged in mining, I advise you to look at the tariffs. Favorable conditions, are inexpensive. after the acquisition do not need to think where to get electricity and power. In more detail you will learn here https://smart-mining.com/en/prices/?ref=165

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sergejmakarov518 for this useful post.

niklospain (09-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Mardin86 is on a distinguished road Mardin86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also expect bitcoin to be strong next year I expect because bitcoin has weakened a bit since the strength of a trend can be seen: 1f600:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mardin86 For This Useful Post:

niklospain (09-23-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear trader hopefully you having a good time and profits
      With concern of your questions to Bitcoin rise again
      Let me tell you my experience says
      Frankly speaking it's my personal thinking might can wrong but I am not seeing anymore growth of Bitcoin as you know the world's top level economist s in states and around the world have been already declared it's a bubble
      So its a open now.....
      Best wishes:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mshahbaz For This Useful Post:

niklospain (09-23-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Sajidjarral152 is on a distinguished road Sajidjarral152's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin price high day by day.i think it increases more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sajidjarral152 For This Useful Post:

niklospain (09-23-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

niklospain is an unknown quantity at this point niklospain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sergejmakarov518     
      Anyone who is engaged in mining, I advise you to look at the tariffs. Favorable conditions, are inexpensive. after the acquisition do not need to think where to get electricity and power. In more detail you will learn here https://smart-mining.com/en/prices/?ref=165
      Hello! About Bitcoin is an interesting topic, I think that it will first go down to 5000 thousand, and then it will gain momentum upwards.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Hello! According to my forecasts, Bitcoin should drop to five thousand in the wreck and then gain momentum up to 20,000 thousand, it will be followed by the whole cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum and Letcoin. At the bottom it will collect all the orders and since there is no money left at the bottom it will fly up to the top.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sergejmakarov518     
      You have a good offer, but there is one more not bad site for mining, it is possible without investments, but it takes a long time. The computer can be turned off; everything happens on a central server. Without your participation. Take a look at https://bearbtc.online/index.php?refer=16021

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

NewRobert is an unknown quantity at this point NewRobert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on my personal analysis of crypto market, I think that there is space for price of Bitcoin to go up again. However, as there has been strong up trend during previous period, we might expect some market price correction which is occurring right now

15. #9 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dythaqt64 is an unknown quantity at this point dythaqt64's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every deepweb or darkweb customer had some dealings with a newly emerged “Empire Market” – a astounding and well stocked marketplace, being a leader among distinct deepweb markets. But, despite its success, Empire Market onion links tend not to work constantly, as a result of a famed “ struggle ” between deepweb markets – the DDOS assaults and much more. Therefore, Empire Market had to create appropriate mirrors of those Tor links, what provoked the following problem – how Empire Market customers would be able to discover these mirrors? Is there an ultimate answer to solve that kind of a problem?
      For sure, there is – Empire Market’s team invented an outstanding idea of creating an unique website with lots of these mirrors presented, including the original links http://empiremarket-link.com/. Its directory is regularly updated, feel free to use it on any occasion you wish it!

16. #10 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,101 Times in 3,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiran12     
      1) The same thing will very likely happen to Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies.

2) Now Bitcoin price is still on its low, but it will come back with force. Yes, Bitcoin was overvalued in the last year and the situation we had in December 2017 was really a market bubble.

Few days back the price of bitcoin went 10K of its price, that time I though the price could reach to 15K price again, but again this dangerous coin surprised me and now its price is 8K.

It seems that people are away from bitcoin buying because around me there are some people who bought some bitcoin to sell it higher price whereas they thought the price of bitcoin will be 100K USD. Actually now its possible on dream only but beginning of the next year we may see some higher price from bitcoin.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2