Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 156 ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ...
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1558

    Thread: Zeref Trading Journal

    1. #1481 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold
       
      SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Posts
      5,595
      Accumulated bonus
      3387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      23,857
      Thanked 23,008 Times in 5,476 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      good morning everyone, how are you today, at the harvest I hope all of us can always generate consistent profits.
      Today the discussion is still the same, namely the GBPUSD pair.

      After the market rises, where will the pair move, let's discuss it together so we can get lots of input. As I predicted yesterday that gbpusd will be corrected to the crucial area at 1.2959, but it turned out to be far beyond my expectations, even almost hit a stop loss. Currently, it is still flouting minus.

      If we look at the daily candle, yesterday's movement formed a bullish candle, which we can use as a reference if the market will rise again today, and in my view, beside the sell order that is still open, maybe later I will try to open buy (hedging) when this or later according to their respective analyzes but what is clear is that the rise will go to 1.3020 either today or continue tomorrow.

      Meanwhile, for NEWS today, there is GBP regarding Claimant Count Change, although it is only medium or not high impact, hopefully it will be able to bring the market up higher.

      Greetings mate,
      GBPUSD ranging price zone will test the resistance for 1.2920 then fall to the moving price assumed zone for 1.2833 which will give information we can do trade in both task level in support or resistance moves of market, if price will be test the support for 1.2770 then we can have new analyses for sell trades in 1.2700 best of luck mate.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14984354


    2. 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

      Honey Bee (09-15-2020), Zeref (09-15-2020)

    3. #1482 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic
       
      Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07's Avatar
      Posts
      586
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      49
      Thanked 716 Times in 354 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      good morning everyone, how are you today, at the harvest I hope all of us can always generate consistent profits.
      Today the discussion is still the same, namely the GBPUSD pair.

      After the market rises, where will the pair move, let's discuss it together so we can get lots of input. As I predicted yesterday that gbpusd will be corrected to the crucial area at 1.2959, but it turned out to be far beyond my expectations, even almost hit a stop loss. Currently, it is still flouting minus.

      If we look at the daily candle, yesterday's movement formed a bullish candle, which we can use as a reference if the market will rise again today, and in my view, beside the sell order that is still open, maybe later I will try to open buy (hedging) when this or later according to their respective analyzes but what is clear is that the rise will go to 1.3020 either today or continue tomorrow.

      Meanwhile, for NEWS today, there is GBP regarding Claimant Count Change, although it is only medium or not high impact, hopefully it will be able to bring the market up higher.

      Today I notice that no member has shared any knowledge related to GBPUSD here during the last period. But this week, all the people are taking trade on GBPUSD and I think so everyone has been benefited from the market. At this time, we have checked that a reversal pattern is going to be made over it, but maybe as far as I hope, nothing will happen, its position has been strong as compare to early.


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frd07 For This Useful Post:

      Zeref (09-15-2020)

    5. #1483 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry
       
      Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Posts
      8,996
      Accumulated bonus
      7587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      36,165
      Thanked 31,918 Times in 7,808 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      good morning everyone, how are you today, at the harvest I hope all of us can always generate consistent profits.
      Today the discussion is still the same, namely the GBPUSD pair.

      After the market rises, where will the pair move, let's discuss it together so we can get lots of input. As I predicted yesterday that gbpusd will be corrected to the crucial area at 1.2959, but it turned out to be far beyond my expectations, even almost hit a stop loss. Currently, it is still flouting minus.

      If we look at the daily candle, yesterday's movement formed a bullish candle, which we can use as a reference if the market will rise again today, and in my view, beside the sell order that is still open, maybe later I will try to open buy (hedging) when this or later according to their respective analyzes but what is clear is that the rise will go to 1.3020 either today or continue tomorrow.

      Meanwhile, for NEWS today, there is GBP regarding Claimant Count Change, although it is only medium or not high impact, hopefully it will be able to bring the market up higher.

      Hi dear,
      Gbpusd floating price break the resistance for 1.2920 and then also fall for the strong support near the price action moves 1.2825, in this range have setup for the buy orders near to 1.2950 and continue falling to the trend level for 1.2745 work with strong planing and have recovery plan then go with this pair long term good luck.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14983950


    6. 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

      Gold Master (09-16-2020), SweetRose (09-15-2020), Zeref (09-15-2020)

    7. #1484 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Posts
      3,850
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,645
      Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,836 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Hello, how are you mt5 forum residents? I hope all of you are well and happy. first of all I ask permission from the Admin and moderator to make a Trading Journal as my trading record, as for the technique that I use More uses Fibonaci and basic techniques of support and resistance.
      Since I'm still new, I ask for guidance from the seniors who are here so that I can become a better trader.
      yes you are right my dear friend hope you are fine so you can collect the great kind of knowledge experience and skill practice then you can share this knowledge and the market trading then you can get the good profit and you can get the money.

      Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


    8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hussnainirshad For This Useful Post:

      Zeref (09-15-2020)

    9. #1485 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Posts
      5,045
      Accumulated bonus
      1266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,292
      Thanked 12,149 Times in 4,332 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Latest Update: My trading journal


    10. 17 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

      amiron56 (09-16-2020), Eva4ever (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), Frd53 (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Honey Bee (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), ola4real (09-16-2020), OnePoint (09-16-2020), SweetRose (09-16-2020), Unregistered (6), Youcefstyles (09-16-2020)

    11. #1486 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Posts
      11,341
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      64,499
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Yellow metal of Gold highest price of value in the world. Now price is again making a strong uptrend channel from 1947 to running price uptrend 1965. I think price flying in the sky side and hit the price within short time 1970 but if the price continue uptrend then must be next time hit 1980 than again back to down side.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307


    12. 6 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

      amiron56 (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), Unregistered (2), Zeref (09-16-2020)

    13. #1487 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020's Avatar
      Posts
      1,205
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,669
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Hello mate the highest position of Yellow metal Gold was 19 54 in the last day of market closing but my expectation was more bullish and I think that the pair of gold trading 1980 in this week .but surely there is a big movement is expected from down side also. I think 1850 can be a good target for this week too. thanks dear mate.

      Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


    14. 2 users say Thank You to Fahim2020 for this useful post.

      amiron56 (09-16-2020), Zeref (09-16-2020)

    15. #1488 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Posts
      23,465
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      49,044
      Thanked 52,533 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Hi zeref good morning to you. This is a good analysis from your side. I hope you made a trade yesterday.
      I see us dollar again increasing its value over the pound and euro but how long it will settle down that is controversial because night time FOMC will come when the pound and euro can make good against the us dollar. But before that we could have a short sell on the gbp/usd price.

      However, good luck with good trading experience.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

      Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal


    16. 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

      majaher (09-16-2020), SweetRose (09-16-2020), Zeref (09-16-2020)

    17. #1489 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Posts
      14,715
      Accumulated bonus
      6529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22,368
      Thanked 28,618 Times in 8,842 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Hello trader,

      The gold is trading below the $1955.41 high price of today's market as seen on the daily timeframe chart and it is better to sell this asset for a nice profit at the lower key support zone of $1950 for short-term scalping trading Ideology and $1930 for a preferably bearish biased price point concession.

      Cheers!
      ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
      SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14978682


    18. 3 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

      majaher (09-16-2020), SweetRose (09-16-2020), Zeref (09-16-2020)

    19. #1490 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold
       
      SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Posts
      5,595
      Accumulated bonus
      3387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      23,857
      Thanked 23,008 Times in 5,476 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      Good morning, my colleagues and best wishes to all of us. Usually I review the pound vs us dollar currency pair in my journal, but this morning I will update the progress of gold analysis data with eliot wave. Where the movement of gold yesterday had increased and apparently gold went up to the trendline and now the price has gone down again.

      Seeing this corrective wave pattern where the price of wave e is stuck in the supply area and at the same time as a bulwark for wave e so that the wave pattern is perfect for forming this triangle pattern and at the time the price will fall back deeper. Moreover, when viewed from the perspective of ferret fibo analysis, it is clear that the price has opened the door to the best sellers and I hereby declare that this gold is 100% valid and will go down. but friends, don't believe it first because this is a market, so keep using the analytical approach friends so you don't regret it and this is just an analysis, nothing is always 100% valid. Remember the PARETO LAW. The 80% chance of winning is determined by the circumstances of 20%. So the market opportunity is actually only 20% of the best market conditions for transactions and the rest is market conditions that we shouldn't be in.



      As a consideration for the gold analysis above, I compared it with the data to support the index, where the H4 index data is in the formation of a correction wave and now the price seems to be strengthening again with the TP 2 or TP 3 target. The buyer's door is currently open and the price is down. Last night it was stuck in the EL 2 buyer area. So it matches the presence of gold data where there will be a strengthening of the dollar in the next few days.

      Greetings mate,
      Gold ranging price zone will test the support zone for 1950 in previous analyses with the D1 closing candle it will test the high price for 1971 and then give bearish moves, in this level we can have information with the indicators signal to test the assumed zone for 1924 for support and pull back resistance will test the task price for 1995.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14984354


    20. 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

      Honey Bee (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), Zeref (09-16-2020)

    Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 156 ... 144 147 148 149 150 151 154 ...

    Subscribed to this Thread : 7

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts