• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 130 ... 71 74 75 76 77 78 81 ...

Thread: Zeref Trading Journal

1. #751 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker is a splendid one to behold ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      GBPUSD Update December 6, 2019

Good morning friends, my trading plan on the GBPUSD that I wrote yesterday was not very smooth because the GBPUSD continued to rise without correction to the area I wanted. Well for today I will not change my trading plan and will continue to wait for the GBPUSD to go down to the area that I have marked. I think today there is an opportunity for GBPUSD to go down first because I see it is saturated up and currently being hit by the supply zone in TF Daily. However, if the resistance at 1.31736 breaks, then GBPUSD is likely to continue flying.

Today there will be some important data that will affect the movement of the GBPUSD and the most awaited course is the US Non Farm Payrolls data for November 2019 which will be released later this afternoon. Last October the NFP added 128,000 jobs, higher than the forecast of 90,000 jobs, but the lowest in the past 5 months. For November 2019 it is estimated that NFP will increase 181,000 jobs, while the estimate from ADP will only increase 67,000 jobs. Results released higher than expected will tend to cause the USD to strengthen. So that the gbpusd pair has the potential to weaken.
      Hello Zeref, GBPUSD are now having a sign of reversal. If you loot at 4 hour chart, there is one red bearish candle formed after few candles of consolidation, and the RSI are also now getting weaker but still in strong position. I will looking forward to sell this pair.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ringgit_maker For This Useful Post:

Zeref (12-06-2019)

3. #752 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,034 Times in 3,376 Posts

Good morning friends, my trading plan on the GBPUSD that I wrote yesterday was not very smooth because the GBPUSD continued to rise without correction to the area I wanted. Well for today I will not change my trading plan and will continue to wait for the GBPUSD to go down to the area that I have marked. I think today there is an opportunity for GBPUSD to go down first because I see it is saturated up and currently being hit by the supply zone in TF Daily. However, if the resistance at 1.31736 breaks, then GBPUSD is likely to continue flying.

Today there will be some important data that will affect the movement of the GBPUSD and the most awaited course is the US Non Farm Payrolls data for November 2019 which will be released later this afternoon. Last October the NFP added 128,000 jobs, higher than the forecast of 90,000 jobs, but the lowest in the past 5 months. For November 2019 it is estimated that NFP will increase 181,000 jobs, while the estimate from ADP will only increase 67,000 jobs. Results released higher than expected will tend to cause the USD to strengthen. So that the gbpusd pair has the potential to weaken.
      Meanwhile, buyers are waiting for a sustained break of May month high of 1.3178, coupled with validation of further upside by pairís rise past-1.3180, to target 1.3200 and 1.3270 numbers to the north. Increasing the odds of pairís run-up are bullish signals from 12-bar Moving Average Convergence and Divergence (MACD).
      It should also be mentioned that Bullís dominance beyond 1.3270 enables them to challenge the yearly top, marked in , surrounding 1.3385.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (12-11-2019), Jam habib ahmad (12-10-2019), Rana720 (12-09-2019), Zeref (12-07-2019)

5. #753 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1018 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,781 Times in 3,772 Posts

GBPUSD update

Good morning everyone, happy weekend, time to relax and enjoy our withdrawal, for today's journal update it's still a GBPUSD pair,
      after strengthening very high, I think the pair will be downward correction, and yesterday it fell only slightly, so early next week I am still focused on open sell, but before that I monitor market developments until the London session, after there is a signal then open positions, what do you think, please share the analysis.
      Attached Images  
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

BhaiISBack (12-07-2019), GENERAL (12-07-2019), HappyLife (12-07-2019), OfficialMA (12-07-2019), sammoni (12-07-2019), ShantiMan (12-07-2019), Unregistered (1), zahir1986 (12-07-2019)

7. #754 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,096 Times in 1,995 Posts

GBPUSD update

Good morning everyone, happy weekend, time to relax and enjoy our withdrawal, for today's journal update it's still a GBPUSD pair,
      after strengthening very high, I think the pair will be downward correction, and yesterday it fell only slightly, so early next week I am still focused on open sell, but before that I monitor market developments until the London session, after there is a signal then open positions, what do you think, please share the analysis.
      GBP/USD at the last time of market closing time after opening the NFP and other news of usd this asset very fast dropp but I think this is big effect of NFP and big behind reason of fundamental but this is just tentative movement next week I am favor of bullish trend wise so are you cacth the deep point of this trade

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

OfficialMA (12-07-2019), sammoni (12-07-2019), Zeref (12-07-2019)

9. #755 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,894 Times in 2,006 Posts

GBPUSD update

I've already enjoyed the withdrawal and now its time for complete rest and do some personal tasks. GBP/USD pair was closed above the 1.3130 resistance level and I am expecting that it will consolidate in this area for some more time and then it is expected that it will continue the bullish movement but if it will fall below the support then it will make the bearish movement.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

sammoni (12-07-2019), ShantiMan (12-07-2019), Zeref (12-07-2019)

11. #756 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,399 Times in 382 Posts

GBPUSD update

Hello my dear your analysis is about in gbp/usd and we have to open a trade on sell side and its must be going in sell side and you have to use 0n.02 lot size then you have to open in trade in sell side and its must be come in sell side.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13817615

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to BhaiISBack for this useful post.

zahir1986 (12-07-2019), Zeref (12-07-2019)

13. #757 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,664 Posts

GBPUSD update

Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis in GBPUSD and you are looking BEARISH in this pair for me i think the pair will go up 1st till 1.3200 and 1.3250 then it will fall i will suggest to enter in sell from 1.3250 or above till 1.3100 and 1.3000.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahir1986 For This Useful Post:

Zeref (12-07-2019)

15. #758 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1135 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,280 Times in 580 Posts

GBPUSD update

Hi Zeref, how are you doing ?! hope to be well and make good trade last week , about GBP/USD i think your analyse will happen by high percent because this scenario is very popular at our market , but you should take a look at the fundamental analyses because it may have another word and change price at any another direction so take care my mate .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

Zeref (12-07-2019)

17. #759 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,718 Times in 1,676 Posts

Gbpusdpear is very good because both there are very strong currencies are strong gold was very strong USD index strong and GBP British pound is very successful strong movement and goes to pull back one another push back so gbpusd and gold was opposite moment today some last months but mostly moment one-sided so if USD index and gbpusd move to opposite moment..

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

Mehak48 (12-08-2019), nomi99 (12-09-2019), Zeref (12-07-2019)

19. #760 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1018 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,781 Times in 3,772 Posts

EURUSD Update, Sunday 08 December 2019

hello buddy trader .. good morning, hopefully always remain enthusiastic and positive in shaping the mentality and character of forex traders in order to have qualified trading skills and quality. let's discuss together about market travel as our consideration to get a moment of entry with high probability. this time I have a EURUSD pair that concerns me. maybe for analysis this time it tends to swing trade. looking at the indications of swing, Low or Lower Low (LL) is currently the lowest bid this year, strong buyer pressure to bring the EURUSD strengthened quite considerably. Even though yesterday's close candle is bearish equelfing, at least the potential to go higher is very likely to occur, which is to go down to follow the main major trend which is bullish, the RBS dayli area is a very difficult support area to break at 1.1000 level. if we pull using the Finographic Retracement very clearly seen, the price of 61.8 projection area to 261.8 range of 1.1300 price levels, so until the end of the year the EURUSD will re-test the highest resistance area currently available.
      Attached Images  
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

20. The following 7 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-08-2019), Hoorab878 (12-08-2019), OnePoint (12-08-2019), sammoni (12-08-2019), Unregistered (2), zahir1986 (12-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 130 ... 71 74 75 76 77 78 81 ...