• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 155 of 220 ... 150 153 154 155 156 157 160 ...
    Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2191

Thread: Zeref Trading Journal

1. #1541 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,220 Times in 4,624 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Journal Update Monday, September 21 2020
      GBPUSD pair analysis

Assalamu'alaikum wr .. wb .. good morning and greetings of success to all of us, on this occasion I will discuss the GBPUSD pair which is a currency pair that many traders like. Using the Dayli time frame, the price is moving bearish but technically the trend is still in the bullish zone, where ma 20 is still above ma 50. The current price looks above the trend line support that I mapped on the chart, so if we refer to trendline support we can BUY and stop or stop loss is placed a few pips below the trend line support.

The BUY signal is also strengthened by the stochRSI indicator which is at an oversold level which allows the GBPUSD pair to rise immediately even though it will only be a correction later, while the SELL option will be given when the price breaks below the trend line support level with bearish objectives located at the closest support level to the price 1.2250, that's a brief analysis from me, hopefully useful. and regards profit to all of us.

Latest Update: My trading journal

2. #1542 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,964 Times in 4,187 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      GBPUSD pair analysis

Assalamu'alaikum wr .. wb .. good morning and greetings of success to all of us, on this occasion I will discuss the GBPUSD pair which is a currency pair that many traders like. Using the Dayli time frame, the price is moving bearish but technically the trend is still in the bullish zone, where ma 20 is still above ma 50. The current price looks above the trend line support that I mapped on the chart, so if we refer to trendline support we can BUY and stop or stop loss is placed a few pips below the trend line support.

The BUY signal is also strengthened by the stochRSI indicator which is at an oversold level which allows the GBPUSD pair to rise immediately even though it will only be a correction later, while the SELL option will be given when the price breaks below the trend line support level with bearish objectives located at the closest support level to the price 1.2250, that's a brief analysis from me, hopefully useful. and regards profit to all of us.

GBP/USD currency pair and it moved too sharply in this currency pair. It is good information and we must share this type of information to each others so that we can get good knowledge from this forum and also earn good income from this forum as well. So thanks for sharing good trading information and keep continue this type of good analysis on different currency pairs so that everyone can get benefit from your experience and increase trading knowledge and improve trading skills and earn good income from this forum.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 7 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (09-21-2020), Unregistered (5), Zeref (09-21-2020)

4. #1543 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,891 Times in 5,404 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

GBPUSD pair analysis

I think the price of gbpusd will be in the 1.3000 before closing the market in this week and within this time we will see some bearish movement also for short time that's mean gbpusd pair is carrying long time buying option and i am thinking about that so at this moment i will go for buying option best wishes for you dear friend

5. 3 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (09-21-2020), howtoforextrade (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

6. #1544 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,767 Times in 8,306 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD pair analysis

On last week on Friday the Gbp/Usd was crosses the middle bollinger band of the H4 in the last candle but now in the currnet candle I am seeing it is crossing it to the bullish side and now rising up, if the candle will closed above it than I will suggest to ride for the buying but now we should wait for some minutes because on Friday the declination was strong.
      GBP.AUD Analysis:
      Journal Update 10/25/2020

7. 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

8. #1545 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,200 Times in 16,120 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 7

GBPUSD pair analysis

thanks mate for your long and informative analysis on the gbp/usd price. This is a good morning for the pound because the price closed 1.2912 and now the price is trading above 1.2940. I have pending order @ 1.2880 but getting help form two hundred days moving average the price move back again at the positive side this is good volume for buying the asset skipping sell.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

9. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

10. #1546 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,140 Times in 2,780 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD pair analysis

Hi mate I can predict this currency pair in daily time frame we can see ascending channel has been seen against great british pound versus United States dollar if market break this channel to upside then we can take another long entry so our first target will be 1.3600.

11. 3 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (09-21-2020), SweetRose (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

12. #1547 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman is a splendid one to behold Adnan-Rehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD pair analysis

Hey dear brother I hope you are doing well happy Monday morning for you the analysis that you mentioned above is correct if you look at the five minutes time frame the total senior change market will be going to make a new support level at the level of 1.2960

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Adnan-Rehman for this useful post.

SweetRose (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

14. #1548 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3487 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,638 Times in 5,917 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

GBPUSD pair analysis

Greetings mate,
      GBPUSD ranging price zone will test the resistance for 1.2950 which will give information with the indicators signal and trend analyses to test the assumed level for 1.3022, if price will give this continue resistance zone then we can set the long target for 1.3200 and pull back support assumed level will give idea for making profit in task zone 1.2840.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15107291

15. 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Honey Bee (09-21-2020), skyboy (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

16. #1549 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Buzzed

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,215 Times in 4,033 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD pair analysis

Owalaikum As-Salam,

In this weekend I have shared my analysis about the GBP USD pair that has to follow the bearish trend to reach the lower support area, because with the higher timeframe like daily or weekly the candlestick price action strategy telling us that pair has to follow the downside directional movement within this coming days into this month of September.
      But you are taking too much confirmation by some indicators which is not proper for me. If you always rely on the indicators to take your orders on the market like high volatility pair which is the GBP USD pair then it could bring for you to lose in the future.
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

17. 2 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Honey Bee (09-21-2020), Zeref (09-21-2020)

18. #1550 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,500 Times in 8,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD pair analysis

Hi dear,
      Gbpusd floating price break the resistance top channel at 1.2955 which will give confirmation for the holding trades with current market stable price situation at 1.2990, after hitting this channel we can makes a profit setup for out buy orders at 1.3100 and reverse support moves will break the channel for 1.2800 good luck.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

Zeref (09-21-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 155 of 220 ... 150 153 154 155 156 157 160 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11