Thread: Is forex really profitable??

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Aleem345 is on a distinguished road Aleem345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right. Forex trading is a very good bussinus here we can earn money easyly .its totally depends upon aur knowledge and experience. If we work hard and start with a good experience then it is profitable otherwise there is a great risk. So everyone has to start gain knowledge.we can gain knowledge through a forex forum.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aleem345 for this useful post.

desi boy (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is profitable if we can do what it takes to get profits but if not reverse is the case. To get profits in this business, we must prepare our mind, develop our trading strategies, and do not stop from making enquiry on how to be successful in this business.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Asghar108 is on a distinguished road Asghar108's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is profitable business but for those who spend their time with Forex trading and now about knowledge of this business. This business will become very risky if you will make mistake again and again and don't learn from your mistakes. You should do trading with this forum by using daily planning and your strategy and experience which you gain from your past. In short word it is not profitable without analysing the charts and trend of market in Forex trading

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear fellow, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that disciplined means that you should never change your trading habits but you have to follow the rules which are good for you and you are earning through them. and every trader should must follow this disciplined if he wants to get success,learn to earn, all is well that ends well.
      Turn your scars into stars

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fruity For This Useful Post:

desi boy (09-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Sad

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1908 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,245 Times in 2,615 Posts

Yes it's true and ?I am agree Forex really profitable business but more high risky business too. I think making profit from Forex business not so easy but possible if we can accept good experience, skills, get proper knowledge, proper market analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control emotion and discipline before open position in Forex market then we may success and get good profit from Forex other wise Forex success and Forex earning very difficult. Thank you.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

desi boy has a spectacular aura about desi boy has a spectacular aura about desi boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear whats up, clearly in my mind just because of the foreign exchange business, so if you want you should make good traders collect you with a short course, much of the time we is gathering more and more aware of the sounds can be successfully support may well have, knowledge of trading, thanks buddy.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,221 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem54     
      Hello my dear and lovely members today my question is.
      Is forex really profitable and my answer is yes, Forex trading is profitable. The slightly longer answer is yes, trading in the Forex market is profitable but chances are you won't make any money.and what answer is your mind of this question.
      Yes of course I think that forex trading would be a profitable if do a work on trading on daily basis for its learning and experience add good money management and studies also. But if we only do trades and not give it it time for learning and experience then I think that we can't be able to get profit from trading.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4