• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: BIG CAPITAL OR SMALL CAPITAL ??

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1397 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Capital is the main factors of some important factors of forex market. Everything of business is work-less if we don't have any capital. If we don't have capital then it is not possible to start any trade though we have lot of trading knowledge and experiences. Forex business is hard and complicated business. Any time it can goes to big profit and also can to the big losses. Though it is possible to start trade and earn profit by any amount of capital but a handsome capital is necessary for starting forex trade. If we have handsome capital then we can open big lot trade. We can open more trade and can earn big profit easily. If we get loss then we can recover this losses very easily by this big capital which is not possible for small capital.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends hope you are fine and you are studying is doing very well brother in this business big capital or small capital does not matter its matter only strategies and strong analysis if you have 1000 dollar capital you cannot make profit $10 uh without strategy are analysis so analysis and techniques are the big capital of this forex business if you have entered with $1000 and you have not follow the rules of money management your account could be washed in few days so brothers always enter the trade with complete reading plan and strong technical and fundamental analysis however your account is big or small

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ayesha7789 is on a distinguished road ayesha7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If u manage to grow a small account properly and consistently , thats means you are also able to manage a big capital . And not every traders having a big capital can trade using small capital except they also have been trained using small capital . Therefore , start from below . Slowly and surely ....the problem is that how we are have the ability to make our trading successful .if we have the guts we can make our small capital i ti bring g capital....the market depending on the trader attitude ,knowledge ,and capltal capacity ,using a small capital to trade is highly recommend for the newbie but the established trader too can use it but it makes the market boring while the big capital I'd recommend for the established trader...

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,765 Times in 1,327 Posts

A small capital cannot be compared with a big one. Big capital gives on a headstart over one's counterparts using but small capital for business. Most entrepreneurs fail because of low capital. In addition, failure of many traders of Forex who are experienced happen because of lack of or not enough capital input.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a my opinion having a big capital is a sign of good profit because you can trade long term and it will be easy for you to handle you account easily and managed all things try to increase your capital as much as you can trade with proper lot size never take any risk put your when you got strong signal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

JForex16 is an unknown quantity at this point JForex16's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear friends
      Big capital or small capital is not an issue. The issue is to learn actually from the practice to know what is forex all about. Forex is all about fundamentals and technical analysis.
      Mt5 forum is not only providing the information but also rewards the bonus tradeable and the profits from this bonus can withdrawn too.
      So the issue of capital is resolved by the forum.
      Best of luck

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2