• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Forex is very risky market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 554 Posts

Yes i agree forex is a risky market but i think every business is risky you can reduce the risk factor by using some tools and have good knowledge and before starting any work you analyze the market situation and then start to do work so then you will do work in a better way when you have idea about the market.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to sam143 for this useful post.

daheri1984 (09-11-2019), Liontrader (09-11-2019), shafi 766 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

umarmalik is on a distinguished road umarmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is really good you have to learn and make sure to avoid the margin call that will keep repeating it's serve. Trading in forex market needs good trading skills and understanding, when you have got in the demo account then you have to make sure that it does not happen again,

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to umarmalik for this useful post.

daheri1984 (09-11-2019), Liontrader (09-11-2019), shafi 766 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

daheri1984 is on a distinguished road daheri1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading market is risky so we can minimize our risk in trading on depend on our experience and knowledge if we have good knowledge about trading and some experience in forex trading we give profit in trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daheri1984 For This Useful Post:

shafi 766 (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44 is a splendid one to behold bilal44's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum members, learning is the key factor we have to cover if we want success in this field, in the Forex market is very important and also you should know that such things need to be experienced and also you should know that things like this need to adhere to, because success in the Forex market is through experience,have a nice trading career.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to bilal44 for this useful post.

CoCoMo (09-11-2019), desi boy (09-11-2019), fruity (09-11-2019), shafi 766 (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04 is a jewel in the rough Mikestbuddy04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My friend, life itself is a risk. You can't win big if you can't risk things especially in business. Every business starts by taking risk because the sole proprietorship has not known whether the business will be successful or not. There are times in forex market that we need to risk our capital by making use of big lots size to trade when we see good entry point so as to us fetch more profits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikestbuddy04 For This Useful Post:

shafi 766 (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo is a splendid one to behold CoCoMo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is sure that forex market is very much risky so we have to care in the trading forex always risky because there is countries are involve in this business so better is always test that forex is risky for your so better is you need to do best your trading for small profit always stay away from the risk is better for you.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to CoCoMo for this useful post.

Liontrader (09-11-2019), shafi 766 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

shafi 766 is on a distinguished road shafi 766's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear I hope you are fine forex is the simple market as if you know about the market rules if you don't know about the market so then it's very difficult to you so first you have to learn about the market forex market Forex analysis how forex market works in daily life hire a teacher when you something want to learn then you first you have a good teacher so then you will be able tufan how to work in forex market mostly people do trading without any past experience or any future planning so if you have any planning about the forest market you will be success because this market works on rules and plans that expert can be explain in their experience in past future so first you can find any good teacher of forex market then you will be a good Forex trader in sometime keep searching on internet about the forex and how to work on the Forex I will advise you to to find the main keys of Forex so first you have to learn about the main keys and main tools of the forex market make a list write a down on a your personal diary daily search for one topic and and be practical on it with the forex market so each day you have to choose a new topic and search for it at the end of week you will be able to find something about the forex market so at the end of month you have much experience about these topics so revise it daily and weekly then one day you will be simple trader you know about the basics you know about the markets up and downs then follow the any experts from the forex market read their experience read their books and each and everything but there are many ways of trading in forex market please choose one way of trading according to your experience or according to you about your relaxation so search for that thing on the market and be expert of that think whatever you take to be an expert in that tool in the forest market have a good day

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to shafi 766 for this useful post.

fruity (09-11-2019), Mikestbuddy04 (09-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      510 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the time we heard that forex is a risky business. Why is this? In my point of view, if you trade currency in traditional way, it is not so risky. But it,s need a big investment. But we have not big amounts to invest in the forex. So we used the margin. Margin increased the our profits but also increase the risk. This is the reason forex is called a risky business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Banana is a jewel in the rough Banana is a jewel in the rough Banana is a jewel in the rough Banana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends hope everybody will be fine, Forex is a risky trading business and there is a high risk for the traders. This is best to have good analysis of the risk in the Forex trading business. In my opinion risk analysis is the best thing to make your trade successful in the Forex as if the traders easily able to measure the impact of risk they easily able to set targets and make good strategies that make them a successful trader, best of luck for all traders.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Banana For This Useful Post:

desi boy (09-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IMRAN504017 is on a distinguished road IMRAN504017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a very risky business and it is very important for all the traders to take risk because if you do not take risk then you will be not able to gain anything so knowledge is key to get success and you take risk if you have a lot of experience in order to make you income double.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IMRAN504017 For This Useful Post:

desi boy (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4