• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex is very risky market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very risky business for those newbies who has very little knowledge and skills about forex market, and for most of us it is a risky business as we do not spend much time on learning about forex market. Forex is not that risky rather lack of knowledge and trading skills makes us fell that forex is very risky, hence if we close the gap of ignorance we would find that Forex is not a risky one but a very profitable and easy business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadhamza will become famous soon enough Muhammadhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is risky but only for those who have no knowledge of forex, they lack in experience and who don't know how to analyze the graph.
      Once you mastered these, you will definitely earn profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

imtiazahmad will become famous soon enough imtiazahmad will become famous soon enough imtiazahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother you are right and i agree to you that forex is a very risky business. But it is reality that it is also very profitable business which gives profit in a very short time. So for a new trader it is necessary we should be learn all the threats and their solution before going to starting live account.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,221 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bossking     
      yes because there are lots of risks that we need to be aware of as traders, if you do not know how to manage risks in the Forex market please i will advise that you go back to school to have the knowledge about the best and most efficient way of managing risks as a trader because you will come across risks every day in this business and your ability to manage them is what will give you the opportunity to do better.
      I also agree with you dear friend that forex trading is very risky business we have to make a good plan and good money management before starting the trade. If there is some mistake in your planning or strategies then we can face to a nose in the trade. Which is not good for us in the trading.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4