• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Do not take any stress of forex trading.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my point of view, majority of the forum members are not trained and successful trader. They are newbies, testing strategies etc. When you do not have a successful trading system. Then stress can not be control. Because we do not know how to recover it. So when I made a successful trading system. Then we can control the stress.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losses are the part of every business and every one of us make mistakes and if we have losses then we have profits also so don't take stress when you have losses because if you take stress then you will not focus on your work and then you will make mistakes and have more losses so you try to do hard work and don't take stress.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liontrader For This Useful Post:

Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anam321 has a spectacular aura about Anam321 has a spectacular aura about Anam321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear taking stress in trading can make yourself as a loser if you want to become a good trader you have to overcome to your stress by doing this your mind will open totally and will get analyses and make planning about Trading thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam321 For This Useful Post:

Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ahmed shoaieb is on a distinguished road Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening, I think that traders should be patient when they receive the loss so that it can compensate for it with big profit. This brings confidence to the forex market and trading with loss and profit, thanks for your time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed shoaieb For This Useful Post:

Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12 has a spectacular aura about Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

taking a stress during the trading is a sign of loss and also you lose your wealth as well avoid this if you want to be success don't worry if you loss you should comfort yourself because loss and profit are part of business trade with discipline keep patience all the time do hared work on demo do practice as much as you can improve yours skills more then your hope try to make strange strategy every time don't give up easily

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockstar12 For This Useful Post:

Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity is a glorious beacon of light fruity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends and fellows,i think discipline is the key to success, but the discipline requires rules to be obeyed, that is a good system or strategy, with clear and detailed plan. patience and considerable knowledge of technical analysis, it is helpful to be able to discipline in the trade, be happy and healthy.
      Turn your scars into stars

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fruity for this useful post.

desi boy (09-11-2019), Mardin86 (09-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Mardin86 is on a distinguished road Mardin86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't take the stress of forex trading, which applies a lot to our trades. It must be remembered that we trade using a real account and not a demo. I mean trading must be calm to avoid losing and so we can think about opening positions so that we will not lose. must be calm and relaxed without any distractions that can make us stress .. stress is dangerous and may make us lose focus to trade ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mardin86 For This Useful Post:

desi boy (09-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy is a jewel in the rough Uzzalroy is a jewel in the rough Uzzalroy is a jewel in the rough Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do not take any stress of forex trading .

yes friends you are absolutely right we should not take any stress at the time of Forex trading because if you take more stress then you cannot trade well in this market as well as you cannot able to make profit but if you do not take any stress then you can trade well in this market and you also able to make good profit.so always try to avoid stress and not take it at the time of your trading. just be normal when you loss and not more jovial when you able to make good profit.
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading sometimes becomes very hard for us that it effects our life very quickly and people get stressed out after facing consecutive loss. It should be understand that we need to invest only that much amount of money which we can afford to lose, although no one wants to lose a single penny however this is not the case for Forex business as loosing is a part of this business. When we lose money we get depressed but if we think it with calm mind we would be able to find a solution to this loss rather than wasting time in getting stressed out and being in negative mind sense. Forex is a very good and profitable business where we can earn good money bust by little dedication towards learning and analysing the market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

desi boy has a spectacular aura about desi boy has a spectacular aura about desi boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi how are you, i think that you are wait the market trend, you are place the best order. you are successful trader, but you are work the market with the planning base, with out planning that you can not place the good entry point. But you are wait the market regular, so that you are take the good entry point, thanks a lot.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2