• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: After loss what to do you share with me

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 708 Posts

After having loss in some kind of a trade. I used to take a break for a while and relax my mind and try to overcome all tensions and stress. I try to figure out that what kind of mistakes I have committed in previous trade due to which the loss came to me. After a huge loss or after getting wash of account I go back to demo account and practice more and more there. So that my future trades can go better in market and can give me huge profit in my account. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shumaila For This Useful Post:

pardesi (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a mixture of both profit and loss and we have seen that the profit percentage is often less compare to loss percentage and this is because of our own mistakes. Loss is definitely a part of Forex business however we can certainly minimise it but after getting loss make people start aggressive trading just to cover up the losses they have incurred but fail to get it as this technique is wrong. Hence one should analyse the previous mistake and try to rectify it by learning and discussing with other traders here in MT5 forum and then should learn from the mistake and not to repeat that in next future trades.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to stoneage for this useful post.

ahmed010 (09-11-2019), pardesi (09-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Yomit is just really nice Yomit is just really nice Yomit is just really nice Yomit is just really nice Yomit is just really nice Yomit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After loss as a trader want do you do as,a competent trader what a trader should do is to stop trading first after that the trader will have to identify the problem after that the trader will go back to his demo account to re train in order yo re-shapen his skill

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

prince36 is a jewel in the rough prince36 is a jewel in the rough prince36 is a jewel in the rough prince36's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends hope you all will be fine; beginners always have the same problem that they don't get much information about Forex trading and start trading without practice in demo account. So beginners should first study about Forex and then practice in demo account and they will be successful, Have A Strong & Healthy Life..!
      Intelligence + Hard work = SUCCESS

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to prince36 for this useful post.

ahmed010 (09-11-2019), pardesi (09-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

pardesi has a spectacular aura about pardesi has a spectacular aura about pardesi has a spectacular aura about pardesi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello traders hope you all are gaining, after taking loss we should take gap from armlet. Emotions are the best for ways of trying to understand where everything is working and well understood in working in some ways. there could be ways that you should know where you get, I wish you all for profit able trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pardesi For This Useful Post:

ahmed010 (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

after taking loss we should take gap from armlet. Emotions are the best for ways of trying to understand where everything is working and well understood in working in some ways. there could be ways that you should know where you get, I wish you all for profit able trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Usman7789 For This Useful Post:

ahmed010 (09-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ahmed010 is on a distinguished road ahmed010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello whats going on friends? After loss controlling our self is basic thing to do. Its must be controlled Emotions are very dangerous for every work. But trading is a very careful job, sometime a small mistake give a huge loss. So full try that no emotions are involved in the trading. Because when we are in emotions then our mind out of control, do not quit if you want to win.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadhamza will become famous soon enough Muhammadhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know it's very hard to loss the money which you earn with your hardwork but at that moment if yiu oanic the situation gets more worse and dangerous what i do is debreathing, i take a break for a day or two , i figure it out why i face loss i wrote them down so that I won't repeat them further.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2