• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Sohail rana's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,666 Times in 1,337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rana waqar 99     
      With those elements in thoughts, this is my list of the most effective metal detectors for gold. Know Your Budget – Gold metal detectors may be expensive, particularly if you need a pulse induction model (extra on that in a second). Unlike searching for cash or relics, however, getting the best detector is crucial if you want to hunt for gold.

The mentionable features and particulars will assist you to to know all in regards to the metal detector. If you’re very a lot thinking about looking the gold nuggets, this detector is, nevertheless, will be good for you.
      Good dear how are you I am hopefull all are fine you know gold move to the level of 1460 and then recovery again above its support level of 1485 and 1490 and give a strong cloing above it and again retest its minor resistance 1525 area so I am expecting it is more bullish in the coming weeks of trading because I am hopefull it give us good closing in weekly candle good luck

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

FirdousMumtaz (Yesterday), Majnu (Yesterday), Pops (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With those elements in thoughts, this is my list of the most effective metal detectors for gold. Know Your Budget – Gold metal detectors may be expensive, particularly if you need a pulse induction model (extra on that in a second). Unlike searching for cash or relics, however, getting the best detector is crucial if you want to hunt for gold.

The mentionable features and particulars will assist you to to know all in regards to the metal detector. If you’re very a lot thinking about looking the gold nuggets, this detector is, nevertheless, will be good for you.
      Hy to everyone no doubt gold is a profitable metal it gives you good profits but also very risky to trade with that metal because when market not favors you it gives you big loss. Gold is most widely traded pair in the market and everyone want to trade with gold. In next week according to my analysis it will go down so it mean this pair is providing best selling opportunities. So keep in touch with the forum and make strategy for next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

Pops (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,615 Times in 830 Posts

Good noon dear mate,happy saturday and hope you are okay,gold will move in the down side after market opening in one week from now as per my investigation it will go down so it mean this pair is giving top of the line openings. So stay in contact with the gathering and make technique for next week from now.Gold was in the lower side and suddenly move in the up and it will again downback in this week,so sell on gold.
      Name:  Screenshot_112.png
Views: 4
Size:  37.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16