• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 221 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Naveed hassan@trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,977 Times in 3,010 Posts

Question Naveed hassan@trading journal

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading dear friend I am new compare and I have no experience of trading I am making my trading journal so that I can share my analysis and experience on all instrument and commodities it will be a great platform and opportunity for a student of forex trading and make a good decision so that we can make a good profit from these traits I hope you will co-operate with me and I also share my analysis and experience with you guys so let's make this form a great and learning platform an opportunity for us to make our career bright and strong wish you best of luck enjoy the trading

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

788 (01-02-2020), ARD2 (12-14-2019), Forexteacher555 (09-21-2019), HappyLife (12-05-2019), infinitytrader (10-21-2019), King51 (09-14-2019), Mian gee (09-15-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Paro12 (02-08-2020), Rana720 (12-12-2019), Sher (12-16-2019), Sunnyleone (01-01-2020), Unregistered (4), Wadda (09-14-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,711 Times in 1,403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naveed hassan     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading dear friend I am new compare and I have no experience of trading I am making my trading journal so that I can share my analysis and experience on all instrument and commodities it will be a great platform and opportunity for a student of forex trading and make a good decision so that we can make a good profit from these traits I hope you will co-operate with me and I also share my analysis and experience with you guys so let's make this form a great and learning platform an opportunity for us to make our career bright and strong wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      Greeting dear friend and welcome to the trading journal section. Hopefully you will enjoy here. There are many expert trader who gives their best suggestion and share their analysis and these analysis will help us to learn forex trading and made good decision.
      Thanks dear for joining us and hopefully it will be help for you and us.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      722 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,493 Posts

Hopefully you will enjoy here. There are many expert trader who gives their best suggestion and share their analysis and these analysis will help us to learn forex trading and made good decision.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the traditional so my dear friends today I am going to share with you my own analysis about gold my dear according to my analysis old is going to downward direction I think ok it will go more downward direction if we see the present chat gold is 14 90.000 so my dear friends I hope gold will come more downward direction still 14 50.00 so my dear friend what about your analysis at gold what will happen in next moment thank you very much my dear friends I am waiting for your good reply

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

a1hassan (02-15-2020), Kungfu panda (09-15-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Kungfu panda is a glorious beacon of light Kungfu panda is a glorious beacon of light Kungfu panda is a glorious beacon of light Kungfu panda is a glorious beacon of light Kungfu panda is a glorious beacon of light Kungfu panda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the traditional so my dear friends today I am going to share with you my own analysis about gold my dear according to my analysis old is going to downward direction I think ok it will go more downward direction if we see the present chat gold is 14 90.000 so my dear friends I hope gold will come more downward direction still 14 50.00 so my dear friend what about your analysis at gold what will happen in next moment thank you very much my dear friends I am waiting for your good reply
      Hello, greetings and good morning, I hope you have a good day and enjoy your holiday on Sunday, I want to predict gold analysis will continue to go back down, because it follows yesterday's movements that are still dominantly down. If I observe from a large TF it seems like I will teach the next day.

10. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexmaster143 is just really nice Forexmaster143 is just really nice Forexmaster143 is just really nice Forexmaster143 is just really nice Forexmaster143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First and foremost, I welcome you to this great and highly beneficial forum in the forex world friends and want to advice you thatMost of the traders especially New traders don't care about this and they make haste while making decisions and fall in greed so plz never do this in your trading and always try to avoid this while trading in forex

11. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friends
      I believe you are all doing well today? Thank you for staying with me on my journal, i really appreciate that. Without you, i know that i am nothing on this forum.

I know that the market was so volatile yesterday, many traders will make money, but many will likewise lose. We have to add money and risk management to our trading if we will not want to lose. My dear friends I am going to share with you my own analysis about Euro USD currency so my dear friends according to my analysis this currency pair is going to downward direction so my dear friend if we see the present chat the chart is show show the strong bearish trend signal so my dear friend I hope so this currency will move down what direction so what about your analysis about Euro USD currency pair my dear friends I am new comer in this field I am waiting for your good views and analysis thank you very much

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (09-15-2019), ForexRider (09-15-2019), ghaffar087 (09-15-2019), grandfather (09-15-2019), Kathryn (09-15-2019), Kinza128 (09-15-2019), LoReaL (09-15-2019)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3849 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,977 Times in 3,821 Posts

Hello my dear friends
      I believe you are all doing well today? Thank you for staying with me on my journal, i really appreciate that. Without you, i know that i am nothing on this forum.

I know that the market was so volatile yesterday, many traders will make money, but many will likewise lose. We have to add money and risk management to our trading if we will not want to lose. My dear friends I am going to share with you my own analysis about Euro USD currency so my dear friends according to my analysis this currency pair is going to downward direction so my dear friend if we see the present chat the chart is show show the strong bearish trend signal so my dear friend I hope so this currency will move down what direction so what about your analysis about Euro USD currency pair my dear friends I am new comer in this field I am waiting for your good views and analysis thank you very much
      Hello Mate
      welcome mate just observed that you are a new member here and you have joined this forum, well there are several thing's that yous should remember if you really don't wanna loose your money, well the last two day's movement of the Eur/Usd is dangerous, one candle is showing the bullish movement while the other one is showing the bearish movement so be careful mate

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (09-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,370 Times in 2,206 Posts

Hello my dear friends

EURUSD prices went up after a strong driver yesterday, the market strengthened when viewed from the market a few days earlier, we refer to the limits of support and resistance levels seen also at H1 & H4 have swung above to run prices in the USA session, the possibility of this market increase will reach area 1.1414, if it gets there maybe it will experience a slight decline then go back up again or correct first.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

Kinza128 (09-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,909 Times in 1,500 Posts

Hello my dear friends

Good morning dear friend,
      As the analysis given by you on the bearish side for the EURUSD pair dear friends my reviews on the major pair EURUSD is that i am looking for the downside move as well on the pair and believe that the pair will fall my reviews are same for the GBP as well.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (09-15-2019), Greend (09-28-2019), Kinza128 (09-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 221 1 2 3 6 ...