• Reply to thread
    Page 202 of 202 ... 197 200 201 202
    Results 2,011 to 2,013 of 2013

Thread: Naveed hassan@trading journal

1. #2011 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naveed hassan     
      Dear trader USD JPY currency pair is going to reversible upper side and present chart analysis is 109.76 it is very good opportunity for buying side so dear traders according to my analysis next moment will be reversible downtrend and next target will be 108.50 because day one chart analysis shows very strong bearish trend signal.

Attachment 173592

Hello my dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal so my dear friend Your opinion about the currency pair USDJPY are technically sound and I totally agree with your stance on this pair. This pair according to my opinion will rise in the coming days because usd is strong now a days due to the coronavirus outbreak in the China. So buy this pair to get some healthy profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. While enjoying weekend make strategy for the coming week. Thank you for your good opinion I agreed with you.

2. #2012 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7354 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,887 Times in 8,743 Posts

Dear trader USD JPY currency pair is going to reversible upper side and present chart analysis is 109.76 it is very good opportunity for buying side so dear traders according to my analysis next moment will be reversible downtrend and next target will be 108.50 because day one chart analysis shows very strong bearish trend signal.

Attachment 173592
      My dear naveed good evening you. Thanks a lot for your good analysis. I have no too much confidence in your analysis because you see bears are very much strong around the level of 109.85 because bulls high tried to carry his value upper sid but finally he fails and the seller pushes the price downside. So I expect this price will be landing. Other things are gold is flying so this price will be down.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

3. #2013 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 173592
      Hello Naveed,
      how are you and hows your weekend. hopefully you have good time with your family . enjoy your weekend. have good profit on Friday. thanks for your anaylsis.USD/JPY has been stuck in a tight range for over a week, highlighting the historically low levels of FX volatility we are seeing these days. There is a solid trend-line from 2015 helping keep a lid on a further advance off the end of January low. A break above 11029 is needed to shake it loose on the upside., otherwise another turn down could be coming and further congest the already congested price action.

Reply to thread
    Page 202 of 202 ... 197 200 201 202