• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 77 ... 72 75 76 77

Thread: Naveed hassan@trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,577 Times in 982 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naveed hassan     
      Hello my dear friends how are you my dear friends I am going to share with you my analysis about Euro USD currency pair so my dear friend this currency is going to uptrend and present chart analysis 1.1172 my dear friend according to my analysis this currency will move more uptrend in upcoming days my dear friend candlesticks shows the strong uptrend signal thank you very much

Attachment 148067
      Morning dear friend. According to your analysis you are right. In coming days and weeks EuRUSD is looking in up trend.it has received so much but at the closing of week it's shows the up trend results .next week will also in buyers favour

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenia For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (Yesterday)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,712 Times in 3,248 Posts

Hello my dear friends how are you my dear friends I am going to share with you my analysis about Euro USD currency pair so my dear friend this currency is going to uptrend and present chart analysis 1.1172 my dear friend according to my analysis this currency will move more uptrend in upcoming days my dear friend candlesticks shows the strong uptrend signal thank you very much

Attachment 148067
      Good morning dear friend,
      Eurusd price will be moving near to the 1.1170 which will be highly top breaking resistance area of last few weeks we can expect the last price of 1.1120 then pull back to support but due to crashing of usdx it will continue the bullish moves, if next break the 1.1200 then expected resistance breaking area will be moves the 1.1250 then moves back to 1.1120 short term trend of market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,891 Posts

Attachment 148067
      My dear friend EURUSD icurrency pair is going to upward direction and chart analysis is 1.1172 and next target is 1.1270 so my dear friend EURUSD icurrency pair is going to upward direction and good opportunity for buy side

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,082 Times in 519 Posts

Attachment 148067
      Slam dear fellow.Happy weekend,hopefully you are fine and happy with your family and friends.I agree with your analysis about EURUSD is bullish in trend and is closed above its resistance level 1.1153 yesterday and according to my experience it will further move up to 1.1183.If it will break its pivot point 1.1108 it will move down to 1.1078.Thank you for sharing your precious views with us.Hope for a good day for you.

Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 77 ... 72 75 76 77