• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 132 of 132 ... 127 130 131 132
    Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1320

Thread: sadia Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,697 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaangel     
      Crude oil
      My dear friends ia m looking forward for selling of crude oil because oil is in huge bearish side because h4 time frame has shown a good amount of bearish trend iam looking to sell oil with tp 54.
      Yes dear friend you are absolutely right crude oil is going to give us selling Trend it is moving to word 50.00 Level I hope it will touch this level soon so that I am totally agree with your analysis we must sell through dial with appropriate lot size and save our trades at news time
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

sadiaangel (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,019 Times in 783 Posts

USDCHF
      Dear friends i analysis this pair very closely and time time it has arrived to its correction point and now we are looking a good bullish movement here dear my i recommend to buy this pair.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

hanif110 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

hanif110 will become famous soon enough hanif110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCHF
      Dear friends i analysis this pair very closely and time time it has arrived to its correction point and now we are looking a good bullish movement here dear my i recommend to buy this pair.
      Hello I am going to sharing with you guys my age I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex trading for a student forex trading in make sure I am not able to get a good

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hanif110 For This Useful Post:

sadiaangel (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,078 Times in 498 Posts

Crude oil
      My dear friends ia m looking forward for selling of crude oil because oil is in huge bearish side because h4 time frame has shown a good amount of bearish trend iam looking to sell oil with tp 54.
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some reasonable profits. I have read the analysis of dear member about the crude oil indeed very good analyze the oil and I totally agree with your point of view on the oil. Oil after hitting the top level of 58.00 now in strong bearish pressure and according to my opinion it will go down in coming days. So sell the oil to grap some profits. If we talk about today it is ranging between 54.69 to 55.82 so keep in touch with the forum and enter your trade accordingly. I hope that you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,019 Times in 783 Posts

Asslam o Alaikum dear friends how are you and how is your trading boys
      Crude oil is always a good market going pair in last few days it made a huge pips down and up both and now i am looking little bearish trend right now

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

Nisha999 (Today), ShantiMan (Today), Unregistered (4), Zeref (Today), Zohay (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan has a brilliant future ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      334 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,611 Times in 522 Posts

Crude oil is always a good market going pair in last few days it made a huge pips down and up both and now i am looking little bearish trend right now
      This week us oil behave very good an both sides because the us oil are move around the bullish flag at daily times pattern and yesterday first big crashed and after testing the lower line of fksg the oil market are maintain and stand up and now buyers are again enabling the bullish rally so I think are you wrong today the movement is buy side today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ShantiMan For This Useful Post:

Zeref (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,235 Times in 2,552 Posts

The Energy Information Administration said US crude stockpiles grew by 1.4 million barrels last week, compared to analyst expectations for 1.5 million barrels and 6 million barrels reported by the American Petroleum Institute late Tuesday.

Crude oil inventories rose despite refineries running 519,000 barrels per day. However, crude oil in storage in Cushing, Oklahoma, the shipping center for WTI fell 2.3 million barrels, the biggest decline in three months, EIA said. Thus, oil prices have the potential to strengthen.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

ShantiMan (Today), Zohay (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,342 Times in 2,949 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellow mate so good to see your update at crude oil mate yes it is right that we see lot of good move in oil on bullish and bearish side and yesterday oil give us a good surprise and I was not thinking that kind of move in oil now oil is moving side ways but it is good idea to sell oil now as oil can give us good pips with sell trade now but use small lot size in your trade.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Zohay (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,697 Times in 3,104 Posts

Good morning 4th day of the trading week I hope you all are fine and enjoying your trading with profit I am also fine here and enjoy my trading dear friend you are analysis about crude oil is too good I am totally agree with your analysis crocodile is going to be released when it will touch 5 1.00 level soon according to my analysis also so I am totally agree with your analysis
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Zohay (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zohay is a jewel in the rough Zohay is a jewel in the rough Zohay is a jewel in the rough Zohay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oil has broken the range on Tuesday which market was moving and since instraday trader made many pip so market need to break in order to give then loss how ever market has hitted the support level 54.70 and again back in the range level to hit the resistance of 57.48.

Reply to thread
    Page 132 of 132 ... 127 130 131 132