• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 74 of 74 ... 69 72 73 74

Thread: sadia Trading journal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Daling will become famous soon enough Daling will become famous soon enough Daling's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaangel     
      Crude Oil
      As we know crude oil was predictic on very bullish side and said will make upto 57 points till the closing time but it was not happen it went little bearish but came down on its pivot point where it was stable on 53.70 from here on i recommend it will be on very bearish side will move strongly down i think till 50.60 and giving sell opportunity do you agree with me.

Good morning CL is down trend minimum 100 pips but I think and feeling my trading analysis chat today again back to upward. Last few days CL market moving to upward and retrenchment now and making upward channel. In my point of view market price will be hit and touch 58.90 and crossing the higher level. Now is market back to upward and making bullish candle as per trading analysis chart of time frame H4. Now is best for buy trade profit

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Daling for this useful post.

Jackroay (Today), Maham32021 (Today), Tiger55 (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,052 Times in 2,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaangel     
      Crude Oil
      As we know crude oil was predictic on very bullish side and said will make upto 57 points till the closing time but it was not happen it went little bearish but came down on its pivot point where it was stable on 53.70 from here on i recommend it will be on very bearish side will move strongly down i think till 50.60 and giving sell opportunity do you agree with me.
      Dear trader i am not agree with you as you say about this pair will go to down side dear now this pair is going to buy side if we see the daily time frame then it is clear to see that it will go to buy side and we should to take the entry on this pair to buy side and in my point of view when the market will open it will go to buy side for the long term as it already moved to down side so thank you for sharing your idea with us..........

Reply to thread
    Page 74 of 74 ... 69 72 73 74