• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 39 of 74 ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 44 ...

Thread: sadia Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kinza128     
      hope you are doing good and enjoy trading carrier very well. I hope you enjoy weekend well let's get back to work, you are absolutely right my lovely friend for yoyre this trade next target is lower level are you great and real because he daily or many different imes frame period are recommend he selling trend direction are safe that's my own thoughts are same and I am agree with you and ope yoyre this target goal are new week are making the hitIf we the price in a daily time frame we have find the bearish channel and the every passing week the market will making lower lowsLowes so if you look behind from the last week the market make the market is ranging between 1070 in the spot level of 0920 in now in this week the market break the level of 0920 now ranging between the level of 08 80 0920 we are still looking for the price if the price again break lower level then find the solution if the price above the level of 1070 then we find the bullish setup on this pairs
      Thank you so much dear kinza its really good after reading your feedback coming at my Journal and supporting with highly rated as you told according to this currency pair is also very right kinza hope fully your advise will help us yo be in good profit.
      kinza one think i want to advice you as a friend in fast writting you are doing liitle bit mistakes of spellings so be carefull about it it can loos your bonus.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,601 Times in 692 Posts

Default EURUSD

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaangel     
      Good evening to all. dear forex trading here is quick update on EURUSD:
      Dear members this currency pairs ost its resistance level and moving towards good bearish its support could not hold long and created good chance for short term trading opportunity for us as shown in my chart from the level 1.09803 it is started to going down lets see how furthure it goes dpwn so here on i recomend short term quick trade with good lot size will be earned good Amount of profit.
      Dear trader according to my analysis that pair is going to complete its descending channel pattern for the reversal of the trend and also that is really a good opportunity to open buy for the long term trade. I suggest you to open buy entry with the continuation pattern to get a profitable trade from that pair.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to aamirfaiza512 for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-09-2019), sadiaangel (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05 has much to be proud of sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,038 Times in 498 Posts

Greetings to all. of you my dear fellows how are you all
      Update on EURGBP:
      my dear mt5 members i want to declare some rare analysis about EURGBP is now chossen the way to bearish it has started downtren and continuesly going down so strong sell opportunity for traders here i have open sell trade here myself the resistance level already came down to point 0.89798 strong selling option here for traders.
      Slam dear fellow.How are you.I hope you will be fine and enjoying your trade with good profit.Thank you for sharing this useful post which is very helpful in learning forex. According to my analysis EURGBP is bullish and is above its pivot point 0.8960.it will move up to 0.9080 if it will break its resistance level 0.9001. Hope for the best.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra05 For This Useful Post:

sadiaangel (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel is a splendid one to behold sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good night everyone here is quick update about
      GOLD:
      after a very good responds good bullish movment now Gold is again went towards bearish side a down movement is to follow from gold here is good opportunity for sellers to catch it it has already move to the bearish point of 17.746 one safty precaution is to must use stop loss and take profit it will play vital role in Gold trading thank you dear.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

Kinza128 (10-10-2019), peterson (10-09-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,937 Times in 2,755 Posts

Cool

GOLD:
      after a very good responds good bullish movment now Gold is again went towards bearish side a down movement is to follow from gold here is good opportunity for sellers to catch it it has already move to the bearish point of 17.746 one safty precaution is to must use stop loss and take profit it will play vital role in Gold trading thank you dear.
      hello how are you matt according to the technical analysis market is stuck between support and resistance level so overall the market is moving and trading in relative strength index overbought and oversold condition.
      so this type of market currency pair is calculated in ranging market and volatile condition.
      Gold price provided positive trading yesterday to settle above 1500.00$ barrier, and moving above the MA50 represents a positive factor that might assist to push the price to achieve more of the gains, but we notice that stochastic shows clear negative signal, to form a negative pressure againt the price.
      Therefore, the contradiction between the technical factors remains valid , and the price needs to break the support at 1485.00 or breaching 1520.00 resistance to detect its next trend clearly, pointing that breaching this resistance will lead the price to regain the main bullish trend and achieveing positive targets that begin at 1555.00, while breaking the support will push the price to make more of the bearish correction that its next target at 1447.00.
      The expected trading range for today is between 1485.00 support and 1525.00 resistance.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 is a jewel in the rough Sonu314 is a jewel in the rough Sonu314 is a jewel in the rough Sonu314 is a jewel in the rough Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today in the commodities market the Cl pair which means the crude oil trading pair got hit its target the movement was expected that it will go up to the range of 53.60 first then next target to be hit was 53.90 but both target were not hit actually if we can but it approximately reached the first one how because it reached the area point of 53.59 just one point shorter than the first hit point from there it catches some great pace towards down side and news also expected the crude oil will go low so my analysis was also in favor of first buy now in sell so good luck the followers of crude oil trading pair have a good night thanks.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sonu314 for this useful post.

Kinza128 (10-10-2019), sadiaangel (10-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,084 Times in 1,664 Posts

GOLD:
      Assalam Walekum and good evening hi everybody I hope you all are fine let me share my thoughts on gold from the mid of the week if you look the gold and hourly chart in also a daily charge we find the series of lower dose and we have find third touch that I am mention from the start of the week at the level of 1520 now the price is holding below the level of 15 10 and we or still find some sell setups for bearish because according to me we are looking for the target of 1440 if we draw a trendline in a daily we have a bearish channel and now the price completed the upside and now the looking for move towards downside same trend channel find A and B are looking for the sell setup of gold in our next target about 1440 best of luck with money management

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Kalex (10-10-2019), sadiaangel (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o Alaikum my dear members Greetings to all of and hopefully you all will be fine.
      EUR/GBP
      Dear fellows after a strong bearish now its coming back to it pivot point it started to go down its bullish trend has started,i thk i will make to its previous point must it started the bullish trend from 0.88390 and according to my resources it will make upto it previous best 0.92270 so i recanked its a very good opportunity for buying it and grab the first profit of this morning.

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

aamirfaiza512 (10-10-2019), amiron56 (10-10-2019), BaHu-Zi (10-10-2019), Maheen8490 (10-10-2019), Tiger55 (10-10-2019), Unregistered (2), Zulqarnain292 (10-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,512 Times in 828 Posts

Assalam o Alaikum my dear members Greetings to all of and hopefully you all will be fine.
      EUR/GBP
      Dear fellows after a strong bearish now its coming back to it pivot point it started to go down its bullish trend has started,i thk i will make to its previous point must it started the bullish trend from 0.88390 and according to my resources it will make upto it previous best 0.92270 so i recanked its a very good opportunity for buying it and grab the first profit of this morning.
      Wa alaikum salam hello made sathiya hope you are fine Hello mate ICU analysis for European dollar against to British Pound now this pair is rising to up go to continue up position because no it is rising from support area and I hope it will soon touch to the resistance area in my opinion it will move to to more police position in New York session so so I am waiting for New York session after the confirmation I will take any action for this trade good luck for you
      Last edited by Tiger55; 10-10-2019 at 04:34 AM.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-10-2019), BaHu-Zi (10-10-2019), Kalex (10-10-2019), Maheen8490 (10-10-2019), sadiaangel (10-10-2019), Zulqarnain292 (10-10-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6144 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,811 Times in 6,573 Posts

EUR/GBP
      Oh mate the price eg is now hold a good and strong power because bulls already carry the price at resistance level and coming day it will be increases.on the other hand as the price has reached a strong resistance area he need a retracement or the price can start a reversal trading. So I am looking there a selling chance which maximum trader will support. But we have to set stop loss just above the current price resistance.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (10-10-2019), Maheen8490 (10-10-2019), sadiaangel (10-10-2019), Tiger55 (10-10-2019), Zulqarnain292 (10-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 39 of 74 ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 44 ...