• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 87 of 87 ... 82 85 86 87

Thread: sadia Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bashul

Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire has a brilliant future Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,728 Times in 620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaangel     
      Good Morning friends wish you very best of luck for today, s trading
      EURUSD:
      EURUSD moved above its 100 day moving average on Friday at 1.11334 (today). price was able to stay above tha moving average in trading today is reaching a low of 1.11379 before modestly are bouncing into the close. Stay above the 100 day moving average will keep the buyers more in control in the new trading day.
      Hello sir, good morning I hope you will be fine. According to my technical analysis I will say that this currency pair will try to move down because this time I am looking a lot of signal in the hand of very small. So I will suggest you to sale this currency pair and generate profit from it.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Lazy Millonaire for this useful post.

Ayazfx (Today), Daling (Today), Maham32021 (Today), Maheen8490 (Today), Tiger55 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,083 Posts

Assalam o alaikum my friends Good morning i hope you all will be fine
      USDJPY: Dear mates this currency is very important currency in trading US Japanese trading my fellow USDJPY now a broke the resistance and got support from its pivot point you can see in the chart, i tell its a good opportunity for buying this pair i grab good my friends i recommend buy this pair.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

Daling (Today), Lazy Millonaire (Today), Maham32021 (Today), Tiger55 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Buzzed

Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling is a glorious beacon of light Daling's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD:
      EURUSD moved above its 100 day moving average on Friday at 1.11334 (today). price was able to stay above tha moving average in trading today is reaching a low of 1.11379 before modestly are bouncing into the close. Stay above the 100 day moving average will keep the buyers more in control in the new trading day.

Good morning Hi dear it has been clear to us that eurusd price now little bit strong to create positive market. I know fundamentally euro is not hold good position but technically this price now ready to make positive market. As today is opening day so we have to wait to be clear of its trend and trade with relax but good new for of its buyer that last week maximum high impact news

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Daling for this useful post.

Lazy Millonaire (Today), Maham32021 (Today), Maheen8490 (Today), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,272 Posts

Assalam o alaikum my friends Good morning i hope you all will be fine
      USDJPY: Dear mates this currency is very important currency in trading US Japanese trading my fellow USDJPY now a broke the resistance and got support from its pivot point you can see in the chart, i tell its a good opportunity for buying this pair i grab good my friends i recommend buy this pair.
      Hello friends how are you hope that you are fine and my analysis to get good result from the USD JPY currency pair in weekly time frame it well retracement from its level of of 108 and move downward to level of 106 which is our TP to get good profit from the trade and its support level and hopefully it will make strong bearish candle and we will enjoy good profit from the trade and wish you best of luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

Maham32021 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Brooding

Rudiset is a jewel in the rough Rudiset is a jewel in the rough Rudiset is a jewel in the rough Rudiset's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD:
      The price in EURUSD pair yesterday only played in a limited range, aka sideways. Current Price Movement Conditions still tend to be Strong Bullish in terms of Weekly and Monthly Moving Averages which have started to rise. Then the BUY option can be an attractive choice for profit today.

Strategy:
      The BUY option we can do as close as possible to the 1.1114 level with Stop Loss at the 1.1091 level
      We can do the SELL option as close as possible to the 1.1179 level with Stop Loss at the 1.1200 level

Key Level:
      Support: 1.0903 and 1.0941
      Resistant: 1.1228 and 1.1248

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudiset For This Useful Post:

Maham32021 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Abid JaMeeL is a jewel in the rough Abid JaMeeL is a jewel in the rough Abid JaMeeL is a jewel in the rough Abid JaMeeL is a jewel in the rough Abid JaMeeL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default GBPUSD

Hey Traders,

Rising wedge formation on GBPUSD .
      though the pair has broken below the support line of the wedge ,
      I am paying close attention to 1.296 support of a narrow horizontal trading range.
      I will sell the pair in case of bearish breakout of the range.
      Target levels will be:
      So Best Wishes To Everyone...

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abid JaMeeL for this useful post.

Maham32021 (Today), sadiaangel (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,195 Times in 436 Posts

Gold analysis
      from yesterday Gold remained very uncertain yesterday it gone down to the point 1480 and up till 1494 and today is same pattern using gold was hanging at 1483 and now suddenly gone upto 1488 shoot the point with very bullish trend i dont now what is the future of gold need your analysis on it my fellows.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

fragile (Today), Maham32021 (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,389 Times in 5,780 Posts

Gold analysis
      from yesterday Gold remained very uncertain yesterday it gone down to the point 1480 and up till 1494 and today is same pattern using gold was hanging at 1483 and now suddenly gone upto 1488 shoot the point with very bullish trend i dont now what is the future of gold need your analysis on it my fellows.

Hello how are you? I hope good and enjoying your work

Gold is trading in a narrow range of 1497-1482 we need to wait for clear break out then trade accordingly Iím more on bearish side I think it will break its support at 1480 and will target 1460.

Always trade with proper money management to reduce your risk factors this market is very uncertain to avoid uncertainty we should look for good strategies
      Have a nice day

Reply to thread
    Page 87 of 87 ... 82 85 86 87