• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 6 ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Forex is betting or complete education system?

1. #41 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

SeaG1ant is an unknown quantity at this point SeaG1ant's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you my friend about that the Gambling and Forex trading both are totally different things, but I want to say that it combines very well. From my own experience, I start trading 5 years ago and I made big profits with my own strategy. After I decided to combine trading with gambling and it was very nice because while my transaction reached take profit I was earning and profit from Poker.For this I suggest you try it you will be satisfied.

2. #42 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

John676 will become famous soon enough John676's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Iwant to say that it is combines very well accord to my experience forex is the best education system education is the very important for learning Forex trade

3. #43 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      726 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,290 Times in 3,625 Posts

Forex education is not batting. It is very wrong thinking. Forex education and knowledge is getting more, but beating forex education in such a way that school level students can Join Forex and disturb their education because Age is less, so they do not know their right and wrong and can disturb their education while joining Forex by acquiring education and knowledge gives good profit.
      Forex business strengthens the will of the country economically, so if you are working in Forex, it makes your master economically very slow in the country in which it is working. Where the country is working in Farak, the country keeps a very strong boy shirt because it is an online system in which the dollar is inflow into the country from which that country strengthens its crencey.Forex has acquired education and university and college students can also get the expansive of their education, while they can start their country economy by starting online business.

4. #44 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jogncartman is an unknown quantity at this point jogncartman's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can say strongly that Forex is not betting. Forex is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. Betting is completely different. An example of betting can be agen pkv games. This is a real betting where you don't need to have much brain. In Forex you have to be a good analytic and to have a high IQ))))

5. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    6. #45 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

waseemhaider is on a distinguished road waseemhaider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dint understand that why people compare Forex with gambling betting and many other things here all you guys take knowledge and learn many things about Forex after this you will be able to do trade if you learn well then your trades will be good if you learn less then you cant survive here it is the simple logic of this business all u guys here when post any thing you were asking a question or defining a question when why you think it is betting or gambling

7. #46 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

FergusonJes is an unknown quantity at this point FergusonJes's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jogncartman     
      I can say strongly that Forex is not betting. Forex is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. Betting is completely different. An example of betting can be agen pkv games. This is a real betting where you don't need to have much brain. In Forex you have to be a good analytic and to have a high IQ))))
      My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #47 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz has a reputation beyond repute Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1062 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,359 Posts

Forex is neither a betting or gambling as many call it or educational system. If you say Forex is betting (gambling) you are wrong. If you say forex is educational system, you are also very wrong. Forex is non of the two things you mentioned. Forex is a BUSINESS. Forex is a legit business not all those things you mentioned. Many don't see Forex trading as a business that is why many are struggling with it. Forex should be approached with a business mindset only then should you be expecting to be paid by the market. The danger of taking Forex as gambling as a trader is that you will never make money with such mindset. If you are serious about this business, you must remove that mentality from you.

10. #48 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes, I can't help but laugh when I see people or come across posts that compare Forex trading to betting. It's quite ridiculous. However, these people cannot be blamed if critically considered. Many of them do not really understand how Forex trading works, thus, they just blind guess. The Forex market as a matter of fact happens to be the top financial market in the world. And it gets stronger by the day. Definitely, if Forex trading was a betting, big financial institutions such as central banks would not be part of the business and invest their money in it. And again, Forex trading is utterly different from betting in the sense that you need no knowledge or training to start betting. But the case is quite the opposite for Forex trading.

11. #49 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

jogncartman is an unknown quantity at this point jogncartman's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaG1ant     
      I agree with you my friend about that the Gambling and Forex trading both are totally different things, but I want to say that it combines very well. From my own experience, I start trading 5 years ago and I made big profits with my own strategy. After I decided to combine trading with gambling and it was very nice because while my transaction reached take profit I was earning and profit from Poker.For this I suggest you try it you will be satisfied.
      Why nobody told me about that months ago ?

12. #50 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Busy

Anayahaider25 has a spectacular aura about Anayahaider25 has a spectacular aura about Anayahaider25 has a spectacular aura about Anayahaider25's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is still generally a framework for trading monetary standards. Numerous organizations who exchange various nations should trade monies in one cash for cash in another. Betting essentially exist for itself.So forex is a complete education system.You can never be a good trader if you are not educated.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 6 ... 3 4 5 6