• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 628 of 653 ... 623 626 627 628 629 630 633 ...
    Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6523

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #6271 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kalimullah1 will become famous soon enough kalimullah1 will become famous soon enough kalimullah1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sumaira18     
      Good noon dear friend hope you will be fine and also getting good profit from your trade gold is making a very beautiful pattern and from my point of you it will come down and we should be conscious because are wrong trade can be dangerous on our capitals so we should be little bit conscious best of luck
      Hello there my dear mate your choice is generally excellent. Presently we will say that it is glancing in the drifting state of mind and I am cheerful that you will gaining benefit from this market and market will be move as per your recognitions. It will stay on trending and you will gaining great benefit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to kalimullah1 for this useful post.

Mian gee (10-16-2020), naveed hassan (10-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #6272 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Punjabi Munda has a spectacular aura about Punjabi Munda has a spectacular aura about Punjabi Munda has a spectacular aura about Punjabi Munda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Sumaira18     
      Good noon dear friend hope you will be fine and also getting good profit from your trade gold is making a very beautiful pattern and from my point of you it will come down and we should be conscious because are wrong trade can be dangerous on our capitals so we should be little bit conscious best of luck
      hello how are you dear? as you share your analysis i am strongly agree with you this will move according to your perception and gives you good profit but there is one condition that you should hold your trade for long time. i am hope full that as market is moving in correction pattern it will move accordingly. thanks for good sharing.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Punjabi Munda For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-16-2020)

5. #6273 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as earning some reasonable profits. Today trading journal update about the yellow metal gold. This precious metal from the start of this week is not showing any specific trend to the certain direction. Gold prices yesterday was ranging around the 1900 level. Today so far holding above the 1900 level so I will recommend the buy trade because coronavirus cases are increasing in different countries so enter your trade accordingly. Next target is 1950 level. Your opinion and feedback regarding this yellow metal will be highly valuable for me.
      Hello my lovely traders of mt5 forex forum, first took my love and greetings. These days we are maximum busy in making profitable busines. As the time has come it has enter in its boundary and RSI is very closer to entering. In the same time it is at the resistance area. I follow bearish retracement to be completed. I mean, this is a really good time to put a selling exchange. thanks a lot to be with me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yousaf akram1 For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-16-2020)

7. #6274 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,310 Times in 1,718 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as earning some reasonable profits. Today trading journal update about the yellow metal gold. This precious metal from the start of this week is not showing any specific trend to the certain direction. Gold prices yesterday was ranging around the 1900 level. Today so far holding above the 1900 level so I will recommend the buy trade because coronavirus cases are increasing in different countries so enter your trade accordingly. Next target is 1950 level. Your opinion and feedback regarding this yellow metal will be highly valuable for me.
      Name: Screenshot_20201016-151837_IDM.jpg Views: 46 Size: 208.8 KB

Gold is now trading above the 1908$ area , before that it reached daily high 1911.85$ area.The metal may retest again the daily ascending trend line around 1990-1992$ area like previous two days.Or can go upwards again above the 1920$ area to weekly high around 1933$ area .

8. 3 users say Thank You to arafMAW for this useful post.

Helio Dimitri (10-16-2020), Killer89 (10-16-2020), Mian gee (10-16-2020)

9. #6275 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Helio Dimitri is a glorious beacon of light Helio Dimitri is a glorious beacon of light Helio Dimitri is a glorious beacon of light Helio Dimitri is a glorious beacon of light Helio Dimitri is a glorious beacon of light Helio Dimitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     
      Attachment 289915

Gold is now trading above the 1908$ area , before that it reached daily high 1911.85$ area.The metal may retest again the daily ascending trend line around 1990-1992$ area like previous two days.Or can go upwards again above the 1920$ area to weekly high around 1933$ area .
      So, for gold, the price showed a significant increase last week. Everything happened within the ascending channel and the price almost reached the upper border in the 1935 area. Other resistances also pass here: inclined and horizontal. It turns out a bunch of three resistances at once, a rare occurrence!
      Therefore, I expect that the price at the opening will get to this bond or even with a gap will open here and after that an active decline and sale of the metal will begin. I expect that the price will decline within this channel in the direction of the lower sloping support at 1900.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Helio Dimitri For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-16-2020)

11. #6276 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,940 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     
      Attachment 289915

Although GOLD is currently trading roughly where its was at 1905, price went through a roller-coaster rise in hectic GOLD trading. Price met buying interest at 1920 in and climbed erratically to session highs of 1911 in but only to tumble to 1909 after Fed's rate hike n less dovish FOMC statement.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Killer89 for this useful post.

Mian gee (10-16-2020), Munnabhai (10-17-2020)

13. #6277 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1275 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,737 Times in 6,069 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

On weekend usually market is closed and we have enough time to take and also make strategy for the coming week. Today trading journal update about the crude oil. Oil prices if we the considered the last whole week touched the lowest level of 39.04 and highest it remains at the value of 41.30 so according to my opinion downfall was due to the strength of the usd and also the oversupply fears. In coming week likely chances are there that will go down in the coming week so I will recommend the sell trade. Your opinion and feedback regarding the crude oil will be highly valuable for me.
      Attached Images  

14. #6278 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,028 Times in 758 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

On weekend usually market is closed and we have enough time to take and also make strategy for the coming week. Today trading journal update about the crude oil. Oil prices if we the considered the last whole week touched the lowest level of 39.04 and highest it remains at the value of 41.30 so according to my opinion downfall was due to the strength of the usd and also the oversupply fears. In coming week likely chances are there that will go down in the coming week so I will recommend the sell trade. Your opinion and feedback regarding the crude oil will be highly valuable for me.
      EUR/USD recovers notably after hitting and intraday bias is turned neutral. Further fall is still in favor as long as 42.87, resistance holds. On the downside, break of 36.87, support will reaffirm that case that it’s now in correction to rise from . Intraday bias will be turned to the downside of to at 41.97, . However, break of 37.86, will revive near term bullishness and target instead.
      https://youtu.be/4D5LYrBE_90 Please like and subscribe my youtube channel

15. 3 users say Thank You to Munnabhai for this useful post.

Akberahmed (10-21-2020), Mian gee (10-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

16. #6279 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7630 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,970 Times in 8,840 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

From the weekly chart i can see that last week crude oil not moving well, but this pair closed his candle with bullish, last working day this pair also tried to move on bearish side but during ending time i see it started to move to the upside, i think next week this pair will continue to move on upside, but until breaking 41.50 level it will be risky to make buy order, so be careful mate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-17-2020)

18. #6280 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,663 Times in 414 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes mate you are right,weekends when marketers close give us more time to do more analysis and prepare for next week trading. US drillers have added 12 new oil rigs in the week of October 16, increasing the total oil rig count to 205, to register the largest increment since January, according to the latest report by Baker Hughes. From a technical point of view, WTI futures remain capped below $41 area (session highs), with next resistance levels at $41.45 (September 18, October 9 highs) ahead of August highs at $43.70. On the downside, the 100-day SMA at 40.00 might offer support, and below here, 39.15 (October 12 low) and the 200-day SMA at 38.00 area.

19. 3 users say Thank You to Emirace for this useful post.

Leo Kendrick (10-22-2020), Mian gee (10-17-2020), Suprimacy (10-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 628 of 653 ... 623 626 627 628 629 630 633 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 22