• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 212 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,617 Times in 2,610 Posts

Default Mian gee trading Journal

Hello to everyone and I hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at the world best forum.
      Today I am going to start my trading journal. Ist of all I have gained experience on general discussion forum then a respected member advised me to start my trading journal. I will give my analysis about different currency pairs, metals and crude oil especially. Now I will give my analysis about the crude oil. After the drone attacks on Saudi Arabia oil fields everyone was excepting that there will be shortage and hence due to shortage price hike will be observed in market. As I shared a gragh with you of Wednesday's trading of crude oil it opens on 58.76 and closed at 58.33 and my analysis is that it will continue to fall on Thursday.
      I hope you will comment on my analysis in favor or against for my appreciation. So that I continue my analysis on the forum of trading journal.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Abiha (10-08-2019), arbaloch99 (03-12-2020), ashar (10-16-2019), dilawar niazi (03-30-2020), Forexteacher555 (09-19-2019), Heals (12-22-2019), infinitytrader (10-26-2019), Ladla (09-19-2019), Ladlaniazi (01-01-2020), Manoo1010 (12-08-2019), Nimra786 (10-26-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Shahid8801 (03-29-2020), Sher (12-14-2019), TThunter (09-19-2019), Unregistered (1), Wadda (09-19-2019), Xx Foreyy (01-01-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to everyone and I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading at the world best forum.
      Today I will give my analysis about the gold it was as low was at 1488.86 and upper limit till time 1497.59 and currently its trading at 1496.42 and according to my opinion it will move towards upside. What's your opinion about the gold if agree or disagree with my analysis and have different opinion about the gold then write down please. Your opinion and analysis will be very helpful for me and forum members also.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

ashar (10-16-2019), Ladla (09-19-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Royal Waqas (09-19-2019), Wadda (09-19-2019), Zeref (09-19-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,512 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      Hello to everyone and I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading at the world best forum.
      Today I will give my analysis about the gold it was as low was at 1488.86 and upper limit till time 1497.59 and currently its trading at 1496.42 and according to my opinion it will move towards upside. What's your opinion about the gold if agree or disagree with my analysis and have different opinion about the gold then write down please. Your opinion and analysis will be very helpful for me and forum members also.
      After the FOMC data was released, the central bank's benchmark interest rate in the morning this morning had a positive impact on the USD currency, making Gold depressed and reversing its downward direction, was quite significant, even the movement was beyond my expectation where in fact in the afternoon Gold tends to be quite dominant, both bullish and continued , even prices move to exceed the GAP prices that occur below and have been closed GAP which since Monday last week has not been closed as well. The potential of goled will go down again seems to be a good opportunity so I myself will still look for Sell Gold opportunities.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

ashar (10-16-2019), Mian gee (09-19-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Royal Waqas (09-19-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas is a glorious beacon of light Royal Waqas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I'm not sure about gold it's because after fomc statement gold is Trading like randomly. If you see on the daily time frame chart then you will gonna notice that gold is moving into ranges from 1510 to 1481 and many days are gone but gold is still Trading around this range so doing short on gold is good idea..
      And I think buying at low will gonna be good idea.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Royal Waqas for this useful post.

ashar (10-16-2019), Mian gee (09-19-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TThunter is a jewel in the rough TThunter is a jewel in the rough TThunter is a jewel in the rough TThunter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to everyone and I hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at the world best forum.
      Today I am going to start my trading journal. Ist of all I have gained experience on general discussion forum then a respected member advised me to start my trading journal. I will give my analysis about different currency pairs, metals and crude oil especially. Now I will give my analysis about the crude oil. After the drone attacks on Saudi Arabia oil fields everyone was excepting that there will be shortage and hence due to shortage price hike will be observed in market. As I shared a gragh with you of Wednesday's trading of crude oil it opens on 58.76 and closed at 58.33 and my analysis is that it will continue to fall on Thursday.
      I hope you will comment on my analysis in favor or against for my appreciation. So that I continue my analysis on the forum of trading journal.
      Hello bro how are you, I hope your trading makes profit. In my opinion oil will still go up to test resistance level of 58.75 but now it is still in a sideway condition, such as still waiting for something or big news to further make a big move whether it will go up or down. And there is a doji candle in time frame h4.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to TThunter for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555 is a name known to all Forexteacher555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like your post and analysis and you shared good analysis on crude oil. After drone attacks many expert traders said that oil price will increase in international market but still it is moving in normal routine and some experts said that price will increase up to 70 and I also believe that it could be happen

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forexteacher555 for this useful post.

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,301 Posts

Hello sir how are you. I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading. I like your post and also like your analysis as well. Its good and valuable analysis at gold but if you see that now gold at that price where it was at morning time mean 1497. So I can not say anything about its future movement because it is in full flat situation so I hope it will break this resistance soon. So remain in touch with trading market.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

ashar (10-16-2019), Mian gee (09-19-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Wadda (09-20-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to everyone hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at this forum. I hope you have good profit throughout the week today is the last trading day.
      I will share my analysis about gold with you currently it trading at 1504.031 and since the market opens its low value is 1497.84 and high is 1504.51. Yesterday everybody was saying that it will fall but from today morning it rise up 4 to 5 points approximately. Please give your analysis about gold that it will goes downward or remains around 1500 . Your analysis will be very helpful for me. I hope you will got good profits today.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-20-2019), ashar (10-16-2019), bocahedan (09-20-2019), Khan70 (09-20-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Saeedkhattk (09-22-2019), Wadda (09-20-2019), Zeref (09-20-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7619 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,415 Times in 9,964 Posts

Hello to everyone hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at this forum. I hope you have good profit throughout the week today is the last trading day.
      I will share my analysis about gold with you currently it trading at 1504.031 and since the market opens its low value is 1497.84 and high is 1504.51. Yesterday everybody was saying that it will fall but from today morning it rise up 4 to 5 points approximately. Please give your analysis about gold that it will goes downward or remains around 1500 . Your analysis will be very helpful for me. I hope you will got good profits today.
      Hello young boy good morning to you. Gold now ranging mate. I follow that FOMC pushed price at 1483 but after a minute later we saw bears were not stronger than bulls so the price again manage his power and make correction of his down movement. It mean the price now little bit strong and any time he can make a bullish breakout for the purpose of 1550.

All the best my dear miangee

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-20-2019), Khan70 (09-20-2019), Mian gee (09-20-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Zeref (09-20-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,162 Times in 6,022 Posts

Good day to you Mian gee my friend,if i look at my trading chart,i think Gold will try to move up in next few hours because i see a bullish sign on H1 chart
      And if i look at H4 chart it is showing a bullish sign too so i think for today Gold will move to the upside and i think the first target will be breaking above SMA 200 on H4 chart.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-20-2019), Khan70 (09-20-2019), Mian gee (09-20-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Zeref (09-20-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 212 1 2 3 6 ...