• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 632 of 643 ... 627 630 631 632 633 634 637 ...
    Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6423

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #6311 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,354 Times in 1,854 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zoha1     
      Dear prices below from is upward trend line previously rejected from 2 to 3 candles so hopefully price test support 40.36 area so we can make a good profit in short term self screw dial when market open and set your stop loss above from upper trend line near about 40.90.
      In general, the trade deal between the European Union and the United Kingdom, which left recently, has the potential to save hundreds of thousands of jobs and not exacerbate the economic crisis caused by the Coronavirus pandemic. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the economies were completely intertwined until Britain formally left the European Union on January 31, 2020, disputes over cooperation remain significant.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

Aqsa khan (10-18-2020), Mian gee (10-18-2020)

3. #6312 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Zoha1     
      Dear prices below from is upward trend line previously rejected from 2 to 3 candles so hopefully price test support 40.36 area so we can make a good profit in short term self screw dial when market open and set your stop loss above from upper trend line near about 40.90.
      Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? this is currently holding good position and i think this will be in the bearish side for a short term move. the target will be 150 pips. Have a wonderful day my friend. thank you very much for sharing your analysis.hoping that you will enjoy your trading week.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Yousaf akram1 for this useful post.

Aqsa khan (10-18-2020), Mian gee (10-18-2020), Mubasher khan (10-18-2020)

5. #6313 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 53,981 Times in 16,043 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      On weekend usually market is closed and we have enough time to take and also make strategy for the coming week. Today trading journal update about the crude oil. Oil prices if we the considered the last whole week touched the lowest level of 39.04 and highest it remains at the value of 41.30 so according to my opinion downfall was due to the strength of the usd and also the oversupply fears. In coming week likely chances are there that will go down in the coming week so I will recommend the sell trade. Your opinion and feedback regarding the crude oil will be highly valuable for me.
      The CL price was very profitable to trade last week because the price was running in the limited area. Sorry to say I have no money to trade that. I think next CL will move down with negative pressure because us dollar index going to build good power. But in the four-hour time frame, we have descending bottoms and d1 time frame give us strong buying signal so try to take formation from live market to trade well.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

6. 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

7. #6314 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,568 Times in 5,477 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

On weekend usually market is closed and we have enough time to take and also make strategy for the coming week. Today trading journal update about the crude oil. Oil prices if we the considered the last whole week touched the lowest level of 39.04 and highest it remains at the value of 41.30 so according to my opinion downfall was due to the strength of the usd and also the oversupply fears. In coming week likely chances are there that will go down in the coming week so I will recommend the sell trade. Your opinion and feedback regarding the crude oil will be highly valuable for me.

Hello member , How are you doing ? your analysis on crude oil is near accurate . The movement on this pair exhibit descending channel ,there is no reversal attempt in view ,traders only have to wait patiently for good pullback in order to catch maximum possible pips .The technical formation on this pair supported sell because stability is maintained below resistance region for now .Let me wish you a profitable trading week .

8. 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

9. #6315 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan has a reputation beyond repute Aqsa khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,981 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hellow gys how are you thanks for mt5 forum is gooding bouns me all so happy the Oil analysis provides you with detailed information about the oil condition, internal wear and contamination of the equipment.the Oil market is downwoard direction in the next week

10. 2 users say Thank You to Aqsa khan for this useful post.

Mian gee (10-18-2020), Mubasher khan (10-18-2020)

11. #6316 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,732 Times in 1,041 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi friends the almost Some unspecified time changes in the future next week. Education plays a vital role in every subject of lifestyle. Although we have the correct information for our region, we may be able to achieve our goals. So please keep going. Dear you, your assessment about CL remains stable with reality and figures. I think it will rise in the new trading week.

12. 3 users say Thank You to Mubasher khan for this useful post.

Aqsa khan (10-18-2020), Mian gee (10-18-2020), Yousaf akram1 (10-18-2020)

13. #6317 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1 has a spectacular aura about Yousaf akram1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Mubasher khan     
      Hi friends the almost Some unspecified time changes in the future next week. Education plays a vital role in every subject of lifestyle. Although we have the correct information for our region, we may be able to achieve our goals. So please keep going. Dear you, your assessment about CL remains stable with reality and figures. I think it will rise in the new trading week.
      Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yousaf akram1 For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-18-2020)

15. #6318 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,860 Times in 3,432 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I Hope you will be fine and enjoying forex trading. You have made a good analysis of the CL trade CL is making bearish movement. If we observe its graph chart then we will see that it will go downwards. According to my views selling will be profitable for this trade. Hope you will like it if you find it interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
      Akberahmed,s Jounal

16. 2 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-18-2020), Mian gee (10-18-2020)

17. #6319 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2785 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,665 Times in 3,939 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mate good morning. nice to see your analysis on the crude oil. the price now lies on the 40.80 level area. the resistance will come 41.20 level area. from this area the price has good chance to goes down. we should take sell entry here. if the price fall then we can set our target the price will come 39 level area. best wishes for your trading.

18. 3 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

Ayanullah (10-18-2020), Helio Dimitri (10-18-2020), Mian gee (10-18-2020)

19. #6320 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,695 Times in 5,309 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

My mind is saying that we will see some strong movement from crude oil in this week. I think in the first day of market opening price will touch the 41 dollar than day by day it will move towards 42 dollar and this level is looking resistance level in my point of view. So that i am thinking about buying option for oil. All the best wishes for you dear friend.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingforex For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (10-18-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 632 of 643 ... 627 630 631 632 633 634 637 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 22