GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 675 of 675 ... 670 673 674 675
Results 6,741 to 6,743 of 6743

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #6741 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,285 Times in 6,226 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    According to my opinion setting the take profit option at the appropriate level and wait for the point to hit that one is the example of the successful trader. If you don't set the take profit option maket will suddenly moves to upwards or the downward side and if you are not watching the market then your chance to close the trade at the appropriate level will be past and you will not get that one again and again. Because forex trading is a very risky business and taking chances is the less so be very care about closing your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #6742 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hy respected member I hope you will be fine there and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits from the trading. Today is the ist trading day of this week and most of the pairs open up with the gap and in the later sessions according to my opinion will try to fill up these gaps.
    I was away from the trading journal section due to some personal commitments so now I have back with some new strategy because rules and regulations has been changed here.
    Today I have shared the screenshot of the current trades and also what I have in my trading account. I have been stuck between these three trades as was unable to close them from last last month and so.
    My running trade on the gold is absolutely in big loss and margin call is not so far away from me but it is the part of the forex trading to get the margin call again and again. I have sell the gold and 1746 level but after that this precious metal getting higher and higher that was facing the resistance at the value of 1802 level but in the last week crossed that level and now trading around the 1830 level. So will continue to grow this yellow metal to the value of 1850 level in the coming days.
    Other two trades on the crude also facing too much losses so uncertain situation for me because I can't do any thing because despite of the coronavirus in the world also disturbed the world economy badly oil prices going upward I can't understand that movement of the oil and not seen such in the my trading life. So let's see what happen with me.
    That was overall situation of my current trades on the gold and crude oil. If you have any good suggestion then you can share with me in the short comment section.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 15 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-05-2021), Anatoli Damien (10-05-2021), Ch saab (10-05-2021), fadilah (10-05-2021), ForexRider (10-05-2021), grasper (10-05-2021), Hackers (10-05-2021), Honey Bee (10-05-2021), Interlock (10-05-2021), rescue1122 (10-05-2021), riaz musa khel (10-05-2021), ShantiMan (10-05-2021), sophiafx (10-05-2021), SweetRose (10-05-2021), zahid4x (10-05-2021)

4. #6743 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear mt5 I hope so you will be in best of health and enjoying 2nd trading day of this week. Today I am going to share my yesterday trading history that is not a pleasant scene for any trader as I have recently received the margin call that was knocking on my door from many days. Eventually yesterday gold and crude oil jumped and I hove to lost all my capital including profits of the whole month. So it is the part of the trading.
    In the last two years and so on crude oil market was struggling to get due to surge in the coronavirus cases across the world. Many industries were closed and economic situations in different countries was worse so oil prices was not getting out from the bad lapse. In last year oil prices went in the minus that was a disaster for the oil producing sector. After that OPEC plus meeting was carried out and they decided to cut production to make the oil market stable. Yesterday oil prices get the figure of above the 66.00 after the two years of struggle. Today also holding above mentioned level.
    Gold prices in the last days went down as the inflation day of the USA was not up to the mark but again due to the weakness of the dollar index. I have entered the deal before a month ago on the 1746 after that prices was increasing gradually and yesterday was also in the bullish scenario and was the cause of my margin call. Today also the prices are rising and holding above the 1850 level and according to my prediction will go towards the 1900 level in the coming days. So I will recommend the buy from the lower end to get the good rewards.
    That was all about the margin call and my opinion regarding the yellow metal gold and crude oil. Your opinion and feedback regarding this two pair will be valuable for me in the short comment section.
    Attached Images  

5. 14 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (18-05-2021), Aslamkhan (18-05-2021), ayan555 (18-05-2021), BlackDollar (18-05-2021), evanshad (19-05-2021), Farnadus007 (18-05-2021), global20 (18-05-2021), grasper (18-05-2021), Honey Bee (18-05-2021), Interlock (18-05-2021), loaded-prof (18-05-2021), riaz musa khel (18-05-2021), SweetRose (18-05-2021), zahid4x (18-05-2021)

6. #6744 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello to everyone here at world best forum I hope you will be fine there and enjoying weekend with your family and friends. On weekend usually market is closed and we have enough time to take rest and produce some quality contents. Other options is that you can participate in weekly guess forex trend and can win upto 150$ after successful guess among the other winners.
    Today I will analyze the last week performance of the gold and crude oil one by one. Gold is the very popular pair among the traders and also the very risky metal to trade with it. It will give you some pips but if the movement of the yellow metal not favors you then definitely you will go for the margin call. In the last week this pair starts trading around the 1876 level but after the strength of the dollar index this pair fall badly. So this metal crossed the many support levels and at the end of the week closed at the value of 1763. So in the next week likely chances are there that this pair will move to downwards side and I will recommend the sell trade with the stop loss at the value of 1800 and take profit option around the 1740 level.
    Oil prices due the coronavirus pandemic was struggling last year and so and time was come that it was down to the level of 1 dollar per barrel. But after the vaccination drive this commodity is now in the bullish drive and the economy in the different countries is now stable hence oil prices are going upward day by day. This commodity in the last week crossed the 70.00 level and got the highest value of the 72.97 but at the end of the week came down slightly and close finally at the value of the 71.42 this showed that this pair will sustain it position in the coming week also. So according to my prediction buy is the better choice from the deep end to got some good profits.
    That was my opinion regarding the crude oil and precious metal gold. Your opinion ane feedback regarding these particular pair will be highly valuable for me in the short comment section.
    Attached Images    

7. 14 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (19-06-2021), bappy4x (20-06-2021), Batista (19-06-2021), ForexRider (19-06-2021), global20 (19-06-2021), grasper (19-06-2021), Honey Bee (19-06-2021), Interlock (19-06-2021), mrsohel (19-06-2021), rescue1122 (19-06-2021), riaz musa khel (19-06-2021), ShantiMan (19-06-2021), sufiasharmin (19-06-2021), zahid4x (19-06-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 675 of 675 ... 670 673 674 675

Subscribed to this Thread : 20