• Reply to thread
    Page 653 of 653 ... 648 651 652 653
    Results 6,521 to 6,523 of 6523

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #6521 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,526 Times in 2,363 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      Bonus for the last week still not credited in our trading accounts and I don't know what is the reason behind. Today trading journal update about the precious metal gold. Gold prices during the last whole week remain flat and show no specific trend to any side. This week hit the highest level of 1930 and lowest it remains was 1893 and at the end of the week closed at the value of 1900. So according to my opinion in the coming week will move to downwards side this yellow metal as the usd will got the strength ahead of the USA election scheduled on 3 Nov 2020. I will recommend the sell trade. Your opinion and feedback regarding this yellow metal will be highly valuable for me.
      GOLD recently made a strong break below a support level 1925 and may be ready for a quick retracement before resuming its drop. The GOLD previously found support at the 1910 level and the Next break took it down to the 1885 level

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaban For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (Today)

3. #6522 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,349 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Alascon     
      Good morning I really appreciate the knowledge of your about Forex in my opinion your analysis is quite right that this will go for a very good selling opportunity in her because still United States dollar has and clear age of our Great Britain Pound and if it carry on that trade and then it will be a very soon 1.2 a 30 price level is coming so in my opinion it is a selling opportunity rather than going for any buying have a nice day and good luck
      a good relations about the currency pair of great Britain Pound and United States dollar but it not triggered in previous week because it create a very good bullish trend and a buying opportunity in all the week and still it is in a very good bowl stand at 1.30 36 price level in my opinion we should wait for the Monday session before going any trade

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #6523 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Restu01 is on a distinguished road Restu01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Shaban     
      GOLD recently made a strong break below a support level 1925 and may be ready for a quick retracement before resuming its drop. The GOLD previously found support at the 1910 level and the Next break took it down to the 1885 level
      GOLD currency pair is also moving on the opposite side US dollar is a decreasing its value against all their currencies that's why they prices of GOLD currency pair are moving upward so dear trader I agree with you because you are analysis very right

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 653 of 653 ... 648 651 652 653

Subscribed to this Thread : 22