Reply to thread
Page 661 of 661 ... 656 659 660 661
Results 6,601 to 6,604 of 6604

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #6601 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
    Hy respected members still the bonus for the last week has not been updated anyone know the reason behind it share with the mates. Today trading journal update about the yellow metal gold. Gold prices if we considered the current week still trading in a tight frame hit the highest level of 1910 and lowest it remains at the value of 1897 so according to my opinion gold prices are under selling pressure and will go down in the coming days ahead of the USA election so I will recommend the sell trade and support for this pair is 1880 followed by the 1850 level. Your opinion and feedback regarding this major pair will be highly valuable for me.
    Yes good analysis of gold and I can see gold is going down below 1900 right now. Of course the chance is very good I am thinking that selling gold and it will down below 1865 today because we can see USD index is uprising over 93.34 as a result gold and silver both are going down. Now I am expecting more drop down below 1875 at least today. The moving average line and bollinger band support all are giving similar type of signal here so I am very confident about selling gold.

2. #6602 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    297 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,754 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Today trading journal update about the currency pair GBPUSD. This major pair in the last week hit the highest level of 1.3176 as the usd was declining. But in the current world is trading below the 1.3100 level so far. Today just open up above the 1.3000 level so according to the my opinion this pair will move to downwards side in coming session of the day as the dollar index will be strong so enter your trade accordingly preferably with the sell setup and support is 1.2950. Your opinion and feedback will be highly valuable for me.
    Name: Screenshot_20201028-160338_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 4 Size: 241.3 KB
    In the four hour chart of Gbp/usd price is exactly near the six weeks old ascending trend line.As all six weeks price has not broken below the trend line, today too I am not expecting price break below.Current price is 1.2966 area and soon it may go upwards .Great opportunity for buyers to take advantage of this reversal pattern.

3. #6603 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Logika has a spectacular aura about Logika has a spectacular aura about Logika has a spectacular aura about Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 342 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hy respected members still the bonus for the last week has not been updated anyone know the reason behind it share with the mates. Today trading journal update about the yellow metal gold. Gold prices if we considered the current week still trading in a tight frame hit the highest level of 1910 and lowest it remains at the value of 1897 so according to my opinion gold prices are under selling pressure and will go down in the coming days ahead of the USA election so I will recommend the sell trade and support for this pair is 1880 followed by the 1850 level. Your opinion and feedback regarding this major pair will be highly valuable for me.
    Gold pair in the upper position and in the last day also the pair did not show any bullish movement though it is still available for buying so in this week the pair should be Start the moving in the upper position and to me the pair price will move towards

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #6604 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Mushtaqbaghoor will become famous soon enough Mushtaqbaghoor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon, Bearish candles are bouncing as clearly shown in the graph. It was predicted that gold will set a limit For 1917 today but that didn't happen. Like many currency pairs it showed a bearish turn and reached lowest value of 1898 again. Till now, the expectations are for upward movement of yellow metal for a value of 1910 again. Let see what happens till the market closes. Best wishes

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 661 of 661 ... 656 659 660 661

Subscribed to this Thread : 22