• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 58 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Mian gee trading Journal

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,800 Times in 4,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      Hello to everyone hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at this forum. I hope you have good profit throughout the week today is the last trading day.
      I will share my analysis about gold with you currently it trading at 1504.031 and since the market opens its low value is 1497.84 and high is 1504.51. Yesterday everybody was saying that it will fall but from today morning it rise up 4 to 5 points approximately. Please give your analysis about gold that it will goes downward or remains around 1500 . Your analysis will be very helpful for me. I hope you will got good profits today.
      Greeting and good morning to my dear friend miyanji how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and enjoying this beautiful morning
      My dear friend I see your idea for gold Dear I see the movement of gold in my opinion now gold is again falling to down position I see the setup in different time frames in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish position and I hope for its go to more in downtrend position if we see in daily and weekly time frame now it is continue to fallen down so I expect offer it's downtrend movement anyway good luck for profitable trading

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-20-2019), Mian gee (09-20-2019), Zeref (09-20-2019)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,350 Times in 2,930 Posts

Hello to everyone hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at this forum. I hope you have good profit throughout the week today is the last trading day.
      I will share my analysis about gold with you currently it trading at 1504.031 and since the market opens its low value is 1497.84 and high is 1504.51. Yesterday everybody was saying that it will fall but from today morning it rise up 4 to 5 points approximately. Please give your analysis about gold that it will goes downward or remains around 1500 . Your analysis will be very helpful for me. I hope you will got good profits today.
      Good morning, how are you? Hopefully always happy and trading profits increase. This joins in the analysis of the pair of gold, it does seem that the trend is being bullish seen from the h4 chart. But now the price condition is very overbrought when viewed from TF H1. so, for the time It is better to look for the right selling moment in other small timeframes to gain profits.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-20-2019), Mian gee (09-20-2019)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Blackshadow is an unknown quantity at this point Blackshadow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam u aliakum mian gee, I am new member of this forum, Dont know about Trading, will complete soon my 50 posts then,, i requested u that please help me if possible

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackshadow For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (09-20-2019)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Mian gee trading Journa

I hope you would be good and I want to say welcome on this great opportunity and trading journals section and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of new things and make your trading career more easier and successful for you. your post and analysis and you shared good analysis on crude oil is good. but many experience persons at trading this after attack on saudia the oil prices will be increase due to shortage of oil but there are no change in the price and it still moves normally so i think oil rates will be same like this week in forex trading but there many chances of big changes in oil trade so be care full.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Usman7789 For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (09-23-2019)

9. #15 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,447 Times in 658 Posts

Hello to everyone and I hope you will be fine and enjoying weekend with your family and friends and hope so that you have got good profits & bonuses at the end of recent week. With enjoying weekend we must also give time to forum and the mistakes we have already done should not be repeated in coming days. We should plan and make strategy for coming trading week according to the forex market situation. Now come towards the crude oil as I have shared a gragh with you that last trading day it was closed on 58.41. Recent days after the drone attacks on the Saudi Arabia oil fields everyone was accepting that oil price hike will be observed in the market. But its price not gone upward as much as the peoples was hoping. My question for the respected forum members that in next trading week oil will moves upward or it downwards. According to to my analysis it will remain between 57 to 63. What is your opinion agree with my opinion or against please must write down in comments for my future help. An early response in this regard will be highly appreciated.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Khan70 (09-22-2019), Niazi1122 (09-22-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #16 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,800 Times in 4,036 Posts

Hello to everyone and I hope you will be fine and enjoying weekend with your family and friends and hope so that you have got good profits & bonuses at the end of recent week. With enjoying weekend we must also give time to forum and the mistakes we have already done should not be repeated in coming days. We should plan and make strategy for coming trading week according to the forex market situation. Now come towards the crude oil as I have shared a gragh with you that last trading day it was closed on 58.41. Recent days after the drone attacks on the Saudi Arabia oil fields everyone was accepting that oil price hike will be observed in the market. But its price not gone upward as much as the peoples was hoping. My question for the respected forum members that in next trading week oil will moves upward or it downwards. According to to my analysis it will remain between 57 to 63. What is your opinion agree with my opinion or against please must write down in comments for my future help. An early response in this regard will be highly appreciated.
      Greeting and good afternoon to my dear friend mian ji how are you My dear mate i see the setup for crude oil in my opinion now crude oil is making a bearish setup and I hope it's downtrend movement I see crude oil in different time frames if we see in h4 time frame and daily time frame now it is making flag pattern and when it's patron is complete then it will fall again to down friend so dear now I expect for it's more down train movement and I hope in this week it is falling to more in the opposition anyway I wish you good luck for profitable trading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan70 For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (09-22-2019)

13. #17 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Saeedkhattk is a jewel in the rough Saeedkhattk is a jewel in the rough Saeedkhattk is a jewel in the rough Saeedkhattk is a jewel in the rough Saeedkhattk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi good afternoon mate hope you are fine and enjoying your weekend with your family .gold is very volatile pair always trade in the direction of trend and with proper money management while trading such volatile pairs .overall gold is bullish so buy from the low and exit when you are in profit.don't greed for more

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Hello to everyone and I hope you are fine and enjoying good trading at the world best forum.
      Today I am going to start my trading journal. Ist of all I have gained experience on general discussion forum then a respected member advised me to start my trading journal. I will give my analysis about different currency pairs, metals and crude oil especially. Now I will give my analysis about the crude oil. After the drone attacks on Saudi Arabia oil fields everyone was excepting that there will be shortage and hence due to shortage price hike will be observed in market. As I shared a gragh with you of Wednesday's trading of crude oil it opens on 58.76 and closed at 58.33 and my analysis is that it will continue to fall on Thursday.
      I hope you will comment on my analysis in favor or against for my appreciation. So that I continue my analysis on the forum of trading journal.
      hi good afternoon hope you are fine .welcome to this mt5 community .i appreciate your effort for starting your own trading journal and i hope you well post good stuff which will be liked by other members .and hope your post will be helpful and you will receive good bonus at the end of the week .well i think crude oil will first fill the gap which was created on last week and than might fly upward .wish you best of luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Saeedkhattk For This Useful Post:

Mian gee (09-22-2019)

15. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      979 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,849 Times in 752 Posts

Hello my dear friend. I hope you will be fine and passed your weekend in a good way. Last week when two drone attacks was hit at Saudi Arabia oil refineries. And after that attacks many said that now crude oil price will increase and may be touch 70$ per barrel but it could not moved and was trading in between 58 to 62. So I hope it will remain normally in the next week as well. So keep patience and wait for the opening session of trading market.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Ladla (09-23-2019), Mian gee (09-23-2019)

17. #19 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,447 Times in 658 Posts

Hello to everyone and today is the ist trading day of the new week. I hope you will be fine and spent a good weekend. Now comes towards the metal gold as I was predicted in my last post that the gold will move to upward direction with the starting day of new week. On Friday it was closed on 1514 and today morning open up with a gap and at this time its trading at 1517.17 and hopefully it will more moves in upward direction so in this situation according to my opinion buy is the strong option for the traders of gold. It's a good opportunity to buy the gold and grab some good profits from that metal. I hope so that this will be one of the best week for you in the field of forex trading. Agree or against my opinion please write down in comments. You comments, suggestion or opinion will be very helpful for me.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (09-23-2019), BlackDollar (09-23-2019), bocahedan (09-23-2019), Khan70 (09-23-2019), Ladla (09-23-2019), Niazi1122 (09-23-2019), skyboy (09-23-2019), Unregistered (1)

19. #20 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,154 Times in 6,020 Posts

Hello to everyone and today is the ist trading day of the new week. I hope you will be fine and spent a good weekend. Now comes towards the metal gold as I was predicted in my last post that the gold will move to upward direction with the starting day of new week. On Friday it was closed on 1514 and today morning open up with a gap and at this time its trading at 1517.17 and hopefully it will more moves in upward direction so in this situation according to my opinion buy is the strong option for the traders of gold. It's a good opportunity to buy the gold and grab some good profits from that metal. I hope so that this will be one of the best week for you in the field of forex trading. Agree or against my opinion please write down in comments. You comments, suggestion or opinion will be very helpful for me.
      Good morning Mian gee my friend,from what i see,i think Gold will try to move up in next few hours because i see a bullish sign on H1 chart
      And if i look at H4 chart it is showing a bullish sign but it is already in overbought condition so expect to see some pull back down move today.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (09-23-2019), BlackDollar (09-23-2019), Khan70 (09-23-2019), Mian gee (09-23-2019), skyboy (09-23-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 58 1 2 3 4 7 ...