• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How can someone start a business?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7437 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,404 Times in 5,493 Posts

Starting a new business first requires that a need be identified. The target or goal of the new business would be to make the need available at the best price and the best quality. The following steps should be followed when starting a new business.
      1. The product or service you want to deliver should be identified.
      2. Make a business plan.
      3. Source for funds. It is important that the new business have enough funds.
      4. Register and get licensed with the appropriate government bodies
      5. Get a good location for the business
      6. Advertise and promote the business as well as the product or service.
      7. Get distributors for the product
      8. Have a formidable team of workers
      9. Make the business grow
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    3. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon will become famous soon enough Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before we start a business, we need to look at the disagreement that people have regarding that business, we cannot attend to anything simply because we are interested in earning money, whatever you are doing is for your team, trading Forex for your money earning without doubt anything will happen, you can do any thing that you understand, the main problem is that most traders will want to make profit from their choices because they think their are entitled to what they should expect from their endeavors, trading Forex as a business will be informed by the industry understanding which you have personally known for yourself, there are still many ways to earn but losing with trading as a business is much easier because people are not realistic about their expectations, this always brings negative experiences that could hamper their goals.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #23 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5476 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,324 Times in 4,047 Posts

If you have misplaced priorities priorities about anything, it would make you sad and use the wrong methods, starting a business is not an easy task to be honest, there are many business that were started which failed at some point because there was no good business plan about their system based methods, the business you want to do has some challenges that have been experiencing by people that were already doing it, it is then very important that we take those challenges as we analyze them using the SWOT method, meaning that we are looking for Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat, it is necessary for us so that we would not just walk away at some point as a result of the losses we have encountered, this could be worse than we expected from the beginning of the business.

6. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shormibsl has a spectacular aura about shormibsl has a spectacular aura about shormibsl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have an idea and you want to turn it into a business, you must find out what it takes to make it a business. While I'm flattered that you asked me, and I know about business in general, I do not know about your specific business. So, you'll have to find other sources who know your business and your industry.
      • What things do you need to run the business? A restaurant, for instance, needs ovens, a stove, cookware, dishes, a storefront, tables and chairs.
      • What kind of people do you need to run the business? A restaurant needs a waiter, a cashier, a cook, a dishwasher, a busboy, a bartender and so on.
      • What are the business's major expenses? Most businesses pay rent, electricity, gas and advertising. A restaurant also buys food and drinks, while a hardware store would need to buy inventory.
      • Where does the money come from? Restaurants make money from sit-down customers, take-out customers, delivery, catering and bar sales.
      • What are the common "gotchas" that cause new people in this industry to fail?
      • What is absolutely necessary for success?

7. #25 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shollybright     
      Before someone can start or venture into a business, what are the things that are needed to be considered?
      There's no need for people to consider anything if they want to start a business. If you have the capital, strong will to begin, and hard work to strive with any business you want to start, just do it right away without fear or doubts. Make haste and stay cautious while doing the business, no need to make a reckless decision. Find the opportunities, look at what people currently need right now and provide the supplies.

If it's about offline business, then you got to improvise yourselves to understand the current market. Fulfill the people needs that has affordable price and easy to access so they can come to us every day without complaining about travel distance they must reach and determine the best suitable price. Don't put the price too high and get instant money in the short term. Always focus on longer success and get more trust from more people so our business can become bigger without decreasing our quality and trust of our customers.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

8. #26 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Seemab has a spectacular aura about Seemab has a spectacular aura about Seemab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear in my opinion i will suggest you that to start any business in any field you should obey rules and regulations and you should have enough knowledge about that business and also confidence in yourself

9. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Daniyellow is a glorious beacon of light Daniyellow is a glorious beacon of light Daniyellow is a glorious beacon of light Daniyellow is a glorious beacon of light Daniyellow is a glorious beacon of light Daniyellow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are such a large number of business thus numerous approaches to begin another business. To begin another business we need personal circumstance and need appropriate method for realize how to begin business. In any case, to begin another business we have to pursue great advance that I am telling in howl. From the outset we can settle on our choice to begin a business and after that we can pick a business segment which can be our best business.

After that we can explore about the arrival of this business. At that point we can begin another business. Alongside this we can say, who need to begin another business they ought to be take a wide range of data and after that they should begin their business. I am trading to be effective in forex business. What's more, this my just business.To start any business there ought to be as a matter of first importance enough research on how very much acknowledged and beneficial the business is and this ought to be pursued with the possibility and suitability thinks about which will appear in subtleties how practical the business is.The attainability study anyway should be bankable enough to raise credits from a bank or raise assets from companions and partners. After all these then the usage of the planned ventures which may require the purchasing of crude materials,locating the business and beginning the business if all these are appropriate other the privilege stops towards the execution ought to be taken.

10. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese is just really nice johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need to carry out a very extensive research before we think about anything like doing business, our knowledge will determine how far we can go in that business endeavor, but if we think that it is not necessary, we will continue to trade recklessly and never understand anything in the Forex market, although something should be pretty clear to us that in this business, there are different things that can make our account to face challenges, until we can avoid them through the discussion about discipline, there will be little we can do to prevent losses which are consequences of our actions that was not taken well, it is very important that we understand what business we are doing before earning can be made from it. Doing a business we rarely understand can amount to a great losses which can make you become frustrated.

11. #29 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dawnforex is an unknown quantity at this point dawnforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Make your own strategy of your business

If you have an interest in any work then start getting an information about it from basic to advance level and try to learn each and everything about that business. Start your own work to make you different in this business. I dont think so that it is hard to start a business you like and have an interest. Do your best, do paper work, give yourself a a task to complete. I assure you, you will be successful.

12. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon will become famous soon enough Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Starting a business is a great way to enable ourselves financially but before we think about any business ideas we do something special which is practical, there has to be the application process whereby we understand the possibility that we could face risk, and after that we can use the opportunity to overcome the risk, then we can move ahead and try to understand the threat that can be considered as we do that business, this is what is considered as the SWOT analysis which means Strength, Weakness Opportunity and Threat, this would enable us to understand the terrain that we are getting ourselves into so that we won't feel frustration from encounters that may be discouraging along the way. Success in this business is something that takes time and of course patience.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4