• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: INDEX of E-CURRENCIES & PAYMENT PROCESSORS listed on MT5 Forex Community.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,381 Times in 8,477 Posts

Default INDEX of E-CURRENCIES & PAYMENT PROCESSORS listed on MT5 Forex Community.

The goal of this thread is to provide a comprehensive list of e-currencies and payment processors that we are discussing on Payment Processors section of MT5 forum.

I am compiling the list and it will be an ongoing process. If you have any information regarding a e-currency and payment processor that have not yet made it into this list please let me know via PM or visitor's message.

ATMxpay

Bcash

Bitcoin

CashU

E-gold - now defunct.

EgoPay - now defunct.

Google payment

InstaWallet System (InstaForex' Internal Transfer)

International Wire Transfer (Direct-To-Bank)

Liberty Reserve - now defunct.

Local Transfer (Indirect-To-Bank)

Neteller

nTrust

OKPAY

Payoneer

PayPal

Paxum

Payweb

Payza (formerly Alertpay)

Perfectmoney

PexPay

Safecharge (Pay.com)

SensiPay

Skrill (formerly Moneybookers)

SolidTrustPay

UnionPay

WebMoney

Western Union

WorldeWallet

7th revision. updating the list.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-18-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Updating the list

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

adnan khan (06-03-2012), aqbe_fx (07-12-2014), ding dong (10-08-2014), faizx (02-27-2013), goodguy333 (12-24-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-23-2014), MT5 luz3rrul3z (05-17-2012), Nissim-Payoneer (05-16-2012), SAIFI (11-17-2012)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 770 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

You forgot the most popular e-currency among forex traders. It's libertyreserve. It should add it as early as possible. Thanks

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 luz3rrul3z for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (05-19-2012), SAIFI (11-17-2012)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luz3rrul3z     
      You forgot the most popular e-currency among forex traders. It's libertyreserve. It should add it as early as possible. Thanks
      ahhh... yes.
      it slipped through... i must be very dizzy that day

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

MT5 luz3rrul3z (05-19-2012), rummana (10-09-2012)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

yasirmajeed1991 is an unknown quantity at this point yasirmajeed1991's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you missed the Money bookers currencie because the insta forex also work with money Booker they have good payment processor and is also a security and valuable currency like those of other currencies it support bank withdrawal and credit withdrawal when he got the verification of one time from the new user ..

And the good opertunity for the bigger merchant is that Money Booker is now introducing the bonus for those merchants having daily trade from 1k to maximum details are on the site

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to yasirmajeed1991 for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2012), rummana (10-09-2012)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yasirmajeed1991     
      I think you missed the Money bookers currencie because the insta forex also work with money Booker they have good payment processor and is also a security and valuable currency like those of other currencies it support bank withdrawal and credit withdrawal when he got the verification of one time from the new user ..

And the good opertunity for the bigger merchant is that Money Booker is now introducing the bonus for those merchants having daily trade from 1k to maximum details are on the site
      hmmm, yeah. moneybooker's URL was missing in my database so i didn't see it in the list.

thanks for reminding, yasirmajeed1991.

Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

sojol10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojol10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moneybookers and Alertpay both changing and becoming scrill and Payza . We should change our thread name then don't you think . btw, Great list .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,085 Times in 2,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      The goal of this thread is to provide a comprehensive list of e-currencies and payment processors that we have on Payment Processors section of MT5 forum.

I am compiling the list and it will be an ongoing process. If you have any information regarding a e-currency and payment processor that have not yet made it into this list please let me know via PM or visitor's message.
      You have created a different and useful thread man, but there are a lot more e-currencies that are missing in your list. I would like to add few in your list right now as follow.

1- Global Digital Pay (GDP)

2-Liq Pay

3-Dao Pay

4- The most popular (Bitcoin) That is reaching at the top quickly and crossing the records of popularity of all e- currencies.

5- Yundex Money

6- E- Dinar

7- RBK Money

There are few more that i will add in your thread on later.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

ibadillah is on a distinguished road ibadillah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

owh.. i think i will consider your service here mr... i just use liberty reserve only.. in case shoping online or deposit to trading account... can i get detail instruction . about how to use your services??

Banned
      I am:
      ----

janknoah1 is on a distinguished road janknoah1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have seen googlepayment there, but does instaforex accept as a means of payment.? I think we should focus on ecurrencies which instaforex accepts

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rahimlakhany is an unknown quantity at this point rahimlakhany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dont know if it really matters but as recently Alertpay change the name to Payza i think we should also do the same as Alertpay is over now so its really confusing to see Alertpay maybe you can add payza with a ( sign like this and type alertpay so it will be easier.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rahimlakhany For This Useful Post:

rummana (10-09-2012)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ...