Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Traders Team Group Discussion

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

mynul1991 is an unknown quantity at this point mynul1991's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes traders team group discussion is very good idea.

we also need this information.but make the money of the contest like we are own money.. so do not rush to make a big profit.
    We also surely win if we carefully trade .
    all the best everyperson .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sabry M Elbakrawy     
    until now i can't make new order , i don't know what's a proplem
    please any help ??
    The same thing happened to me when I tried to open a trade with 2 lot size.

Try again with 1 lot size or less and the buy and sell button will appears because it seems we can only trade with 1 lot size or less in this contest.
    MT5 Rocks

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

emara2110 is on a distinguished road emara2110's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think it has to be, and that the trader to trade on the account profile of himself that he could stop the deal that could be opened and then the market turned, making it smaller size of the loss either robots can not do so will leave the deal to be the largest possible loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Started my trading today and also taken position in the market, all the best for traders team.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts
    please for quick update post your current position / balance here.

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

bogus is on a distinguished road bogus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    327 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i sell gbp usd and gold and i am in profit of 100$ and my positions are open

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    327 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i closed my position with profit of 120$

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    327 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    does anyone knows how to close all the open trades in one click??

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bogus     
    does anyone knows how to close all the open trades in one click??
    If you are asking how to close all open trades in one click in this contest, I don't know if it works on contest server but I use it in real trading. That is "IFX_MB expert" downloaded from instaforex main website.
    MT5 Rocks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (21-05-2012)

11. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     
    If you are asking how to close all open trades in one click in this contest, I don't know if it works on contest server but I use it in real trading. That is "IFX_MB expert" downloaded from instaforex main website.
    Thank you for your information of the IFX-MB expert that is provided by Instaforex. I do not know about this before. This application is very useful in this contest because we can close all the trade in one click. We also can choose to close only profitable position. Thank you very much to Instaforex also for providing us this item.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open