• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61

Thread: sadia1403 Trading journal

1. #601 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,515 Times in 955 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadia1403     
      Gold

The gold price clearly rejected its negative trade to reach our waiting target 1st at 1455.57 then 1449.00, to maintain a bearish trend for the coming period, if it cross the above mentioned level. The bearish wave will reach 1413.10. if Gold hold it position in coming session of first two days below 1453 then may it brake the barrier of 1450. let see have nice weekend

Yes now the target of the our trade's should be in the sell side because yesterday again the Gold has been bounces from the 1475 in the nes time and it has drooped more than the 100 pips only in the few minute's and I was the lucky that I have grabbed some good profit's from the Gold trade, now the Gold seems that it will touch the previous low and maybe it will brake that also.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

sadia1403 (Today), sammoni (Today), ShantiMan (Today)

3. #602 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,536 Times in 1,037 Posts

Gold

The gold price clearly rejected its negative trade to reach our waiting target 1st at 1455.57 then 1449.00, to maintain a bearish trend for the coming period, if it cross the above mentioned level. The bearish wave will reach 1413.10. if Gold hold it position in coming session of first two days below 1453 then may it brake the barrier of 1450. let see have nice weekend

According to the technical analysis the trend is Bearish until the market is trading below the 1484 level according to the technical analysis.
      price resumed its negative trading clearly to approach our waited target at 1447.00, to keep the bearish trend active for the upcoming period, reminding you that surpassing the mentioned level will extend the bearish wave to reach 1413.10, while the expected decline will remain valid unless breaching 1489.00 and holding above it.
      tight range continues to dominate Gold price trading, which hovers around 1475.00 level, which keeps our bearish overview valid as it is without any change for today, which depends on the price stability below 1489.00, reminding you that our main targets begin at 1447.00 and extend to 1413.10 after breaking the previous level.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sammoni for this useful post.

Faheem Zafar (Today), sadia1403 (Today), ShantiMan (Today)

5. #603 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,023 Times in 849 Posts

Gold

Gold yellow metal this is very adjective asset the very fast move any of me in anydide but this is always follow the our best right trend but sometimes this is break the trend rules and fast untrend side move that's I think this is very dangerous asset but now it's give the bearish bai's signal next week many tte d side is bearish best

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Faheem Zafar (Today), fragile (Today), Kapok (Today), sadia1403 (Today), sammoni (Today)

7. #604 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

saad00786 will become famous soon enough saad00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold

Gold making a bearish trend we see but i hope market will continue the bullish on Monday it will take support from the level of 1455.50 which is also a strong support level. But if market break this level then it will touch the next level of 1445 which is major and lower support level. Market will touch again in high on the 1479 level if market not break all supports.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to saad00786 for this useful post.

fragile (Today), Kapok (Today), sadia1403 (Today)

9. #605 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a spectacular aura about Kapok has a spectacular aura about Kapok has a spectacular aura about Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold

Dear if you know about fundamental analysis of forex market then I hope you know about it once news release its data that that are show its immediate impact on market but it left its impact on market and I am expecting United State dollar impact on market at Monday in gold market I am expecting major fall due to power of United State dollar now we will see good bullish price action in United State dollar and then we see good decline in gold price which may take gold up to 1425 dollars so it is good opportunity for all all sellers to make good and decent profit from gold market and it is my humble request please don't miss this opportunity

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

fragile (Today), sadia1403 (Today), ShantiMan (Today)

11. #606 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi is a glorious beacon of light Vinsi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold

Playing out really nice. Gold pushed up perfectly to our previously drawn area of resistance. Now gold is coming down a bit but just going sideways for the time being. I am a bit surprised I felt we we would push a bit lower. At the moment I think a retest of 1500 soon is possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vinsi For This Useful Post:

fragile (Today)

13. #607 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,591 Times in 6,723 Posts

Gold

well gold closed beneath the assist diploma and the day past i used to assume this yellow metal to fall and it did precisely what i used to be looking for. I knew records will make Usdx strong and gold and EURusd each will skip down.
      So gold final beneath the guide diploma shows robust bears and i suppose we will however sell this yellow steel for the tp 1450 at the least and in addition escape will drag this yellow metal to 1445 so I’m bearish on maintain and preserving my promote
      allow’s see

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

15. #608 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Flirty

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,125 Posts

Gold

HELLO DEAR sadia1403 ...
      i am agree from your analysis about the gold that it will be in the backward position more so i think that it will again achieve its 2 weeks previous position from the 1450 to 1443 because when the market move more upward then it again reach its previous point after many days but comes his point point again . so i think that the gold ill be in the bearish more and i think if it cross the 1460 then it will no more for the bullish only the bearish trend so on the gold bearish trade will be perfect ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

17. #609 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba is a name known to all ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold

Good morning friend
      I hope u r enjoy the weekend friend I agree with your analysis Gold prices is selling positions but short time frame work is replacing then going down best of luck friend

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ghulammujtaba For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61