• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: sadia1403 Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 290 Posts

Default sadia1403 Trading journal

Hello dear Forex mates how are you hope you all are well with forex forum. Im new here on this forum and i want to share my trading experience with members of Forex. My experience inb the Forex business two years i am expert in 2 pairs. Im looking for your help in this Forum.

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to sadia1403 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (01-04-2020), Aleena19 (09-26-2019), Chan zaib (09-26-2019), Jack reacher (09-26-2019), Kathryn (09-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-26-2019), mshahbaz (12-13-2019), Sardar042 (09-26-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), SkyDiver (12-29-2019), TaniaIrfan (12-05-2019), Unregistered (4), Welcome001 (09-26-2019), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadia1403     
      Hello dear Forex mates how are you hope you all are well with forex forum. Im new here on this forum and i want to share my trading experience with members of Forex. My experience inb the Forex business two years i am expert in 2 pairs. Im looking for your help in this Forum.
      Welcome to the trading journal here you can share your knowledge and also enhance your trading skill with the help of most experience and fully skilled trader all the world wish you that you will share your knowledge and also good ideas about the trading keep working hard for good result in never give up.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

Aleena19 (09-26-2019), mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (09-27-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends good evening how are you I am fine and I hope you are all fine dear mate welcome to this forum here you can share your knowledge and also enhance your trading skill with the help of most experience and fully skilled trader all the world wish you that you will share your knowledge and also good ideas about the trading keep working hard for good result in never give up.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aleena19 for this useful post.

sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,398 Times in 813 Posts

A very warm welcome from my side to you my dear friend in this trading business. Which is the world's largest trading business. Dear I want to know that in which two pairs you have good experience. Please share your analysis about these two pairs so that everyone can get benefit from your experience thanks.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shumaila for this useful post.

sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,956 Times in 886 Posts

Assalamu Alaikum welcome my dear friends how are you I hope you are fine and enjoying the trading experience this is a very good from here you can learn different things from all the members of this forum read the trading journal of all the members I hope you will get a good knowledge about the different currency pairs we will be very happy if you will share your good ideas about any currency everybody is here and learning phase nobody is 100% so feel free to rise your suggestion I will suggest you to start the trading after making $500 capital because then you will have a good amount of backup to sustain in the market with a big loss and never use this Big lot size that will be very harmful for your account.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kathryn for this useful post.

mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,060 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be able to make it to the support level and the Forex trading and make sure a good decision to make but it is going to sharing with you guys my age I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

mafzaaaaal (09-26-2019), mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,105 Times in 1,687 Posts

Hey I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision to make but it is going to sharing with you guys my age I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-01-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,176 Posts

Good morning to you! How are you dear mate? Hope so that everything is going fine from your end and it seems that EURCAD looks making bearish trends.

CAD currency looks being more stronger and thats the reason the price of EURCAD is moving to downwards and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with EURCAD pair. Have a good day mate!

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,375 Times in 2,685 Posts

Welcome dear sadia1403 to the world large online Forex community Place (mt5 Forum) and our favorite trading journal section. We are very happy to see your trading journal and always hope you earn more from InstaForex broker and always share your experience, and proper market analysis for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-01-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,239 Posts

I want to know and want to use a free forex EA on this forum, I happen to be a free EA fan but it's good, and matches the capital that I have, I happen to be a newbie and only have a small capital, is there a good forex robot EA recommendation that can be used? use in this forum? Thank you in advance

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Greend for this useful post.

Jack182 (09-26-2019), mshahbaz (12-13-2019), sadia1403 (10-02-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 6 ...