• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Xx Foreyy Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Xx Foreyy Trading Journal

Brother, today I am updating my new general and I will tell you that most of you will give you experience and knowledge about gold. If you follow me, I will give you a very good experience and knowledge about gold. I think gold is at 1521 today but it can go till 1525, if you open the trade from here, you will get very good profit.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to Xx Foreyy for this useful post.

Akberahmed (01-09-2020), Akram6550 (12-31-2019), ARD (12-31-2019), Baghi (12-31-2019), fragile (12-31-2019), Heals (12-31-2019), JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-31-2019), Mr Kingkong (12-31-2019), ShantiMan (12-31-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,273 Times in 2,045 Posts

Lpl0
      Quote Originally Posted by Xx Foreyy     
      Brother, today I am updating my new general and I will tell you that most of you will give you experience and knowledge about gold. If you follow me, I will give you a very good experience and knowledge about gold. I think gold is at 1521 today but it can go till 1525, if you open the trade from here, you will get very good profit.
      Congrats for the create our trading journal mate you look old member in this forum because you are accumulated profiles saying that's I gussit, well welcome to mate, the gold todaystsrtthe fast up running and very soon gold is test the 1525 then next upto 1535rhis is best target of this week.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-31-2019), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00 has a reputation beyond repute JOHNSONMATSER00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,564 Times in 985 Posts

Gold is make the bullish trend now and my moving average is shown that it,s trend changed and if we see the chart in H1 then pattern candles shows us that it w,ll move in the down trend and most chances reach at the resistance 1517 and more opportunity it us gives for earning so open your trade on buying and you keep more profit on it. The resistance area can be broken up to 1530 so I think first it's try to support and reach the area 1510.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to JOHNSONMATSER00 for this useful post.

Mr Kingkong (12-31-2019), ShantiMan (12-31-2019), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,438 Times in 872 Posts

the gold looks for the bearish in the next movement the closing point of the gold most chances in the next that it will cross up the position 1460 and then in the 1455 if the and position 1455 braked then the view point and the target for the gold will be the position 1445 so i think that it will again show an bearish trend but it looks for the bearish side movement next and more bearish in the seller these trade will for the long term .. ...

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr Kingkong for this useful post.

JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-31-2019), Sunnyleone (01-03-2020), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,352 Posts

Friend, you are absolutely right as the statement you have given, this Mosque will go upwards because you have completed your bottom line, it has touched the 1521 court. Majid will go up, it will go up and touch it daily at 15:30, if it crosses 1530 then it will go up, if it is below 1530 then it will again touch the direction of the cell to its old target.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend how are you. I hope you are fine and enjoying your trade. Dear I am agreed with your expectations and analysis on gold metal. I hope we have a nice day for get the profit in buy side on gold because the gold break the resistance at pivot point and I hope it will touch to 1527 that is it's next resistance. Best regards dear

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,824 Times in 8,694 Posts

hello!
      The XAU/USD pair received greater than $30 very last week supported with the beneficial useful resource of the primarily based completely USD weak factor and closed at $1511. With the terrible popular ordinary common overall performance of maximum essential Asian fairness indexes and heightened geopolitical tensions within the center East, the pair stretched higher on the start of the week and renewed its first-rate diploma in more than months at $1515.ninety in advance than going right right into a consolidation section. As of writing, the pair have end up up satisfactory zero.08% at the day at $1511.75.
      I personally assume it'll skip down and will taste 1476 diploma after on the way to upward push up.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,052 Posts

i told many times Gold also go in bullish trend step by step. it also touch again its historical high which was 1566.and in my opinion and views there is no more bearish trend will show here. Gold last resistance is 1510.670 and now its floating at 1523. and it will touch 1530 today and may more form here.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

Mr Kingkong (12-31-2019), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,822 Posts

My dear friend, I do that you are absolutely fine and you have shared your experience about gold, then we also tell you about gold that the board has forced us to face huge loss. Because we had put gold on sale direction from 1512 but recovered the gold name and went against us And Gold has taken a high flight now let's hope that Gold will fall And your hands will stop coming on the milk at 15:15

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

Sunnyleone (01-03-2020), Xx Foreyy (12-31-2019)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy is a splendid one to behold Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Member, Assalam Walekum Today I want to share my analyzer about gold and I understand that I analyze gold very well I think today gold will touch 1530 then it can come down after 1530 If we look at the movement of USDJPY, in this way Gold has done very little and maybe it will go up again today and will definitely touch 1530

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Xx Foreyy for this useful post.

Humor (12-31-2019), Mr Kingkong (12-31-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...