• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62

Thread: sadia1403 Trading journal

1. #611 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,395 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadia1403     
      Gold end of the week

Gold try to go up but before touching strong resistance it come back to level of 1460. Now due to strong condition of Gold it seems that gold hit at least 1428 in this week as per my analysis its best time to sell till 1438 with out any confusion.

Yesterday I have read the technical analysis of the analyzer of the Insatforex and according to him the Gold is in the bearish channel at the weekly time frame and the 1450 is the strong support that will decided it's next long term movement and if the Gold will brake the 1450 support than it will continued the sell off movement and it's target's will be the 1430-1370.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

OfficialMA (Today), sadia1403 (Today)

3. #612 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1537 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,451 Times in 1,895 Posts

Gold end of the week

Gold try to go up but before touching strong resistance it come back to level of 1460. Now due to strong condition of Gold it seems that gold hit at least 1428 in this week as per my analysis its best time to sell till 1438 with out any confusion.

I agree with your point of view that gold is looking short now but I am expecting that on Monday it can make little correction before further continuation of the selling trend. I will be looking for the retest of the 1465-68 resistance level and from those level I will look for further short opportunities on this pair for long term target below 1438 support level.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

Hande (Today), sadia1403 (Today), Zeref (Today)

5. #613 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,282 Times in 2,905 Posts

Gold end of the week

this GOLD pair also appeared to be moving up and down by limited om because when I saw it from the H4 timeframe it also turned out that prices did tend to sideways up and down with a limited range. Indeed, when I made an analysis using Fibonacci retracement support it turned out that the price managed to breakout the 100 fibo level, but after that the price moved bearish even deeper again.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

OfficialMA (Today), sadia1403 (Today)

7. #614 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Klausfx44 will become famous soon enough Klausfx44's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold end of the week

Well gold go for little up and touch the 1480 level and touch the support of 1445 level in the last week. So these support and resistance level are strong enough to hold the market i hope now it will again reverse in bullish side at the start of week the if market break the 1480 level then it will go for more high and touch the 1510 level and if market break the support of 1445 level then it will go for more in sell.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Klausfx44 For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

9. #615 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kapok is a jewel in the rough Kapok is a jewel in the rough Kapok is a jewel in the rough Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold end of the week

We don't see any price in gold in which we feel about gold struggle to go up as just last Price action was happening due to negative data of usd news which we see in last week but at Friday we see positive data for USD and that shows its impact on market immediate and with that one gold fall 1460$ and now closing of gold market is very good and all seller are again excited to see price below 1438$ once 1438$ break we see price 1422$ and so on down.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

11. #616 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

saad500 will become famous soon enough saad500 will become famous soon enough saad500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold end of the week

Dear trader i am also agree with your analysis as you say about this pair will go to down side and we should to take the entry on this pair to down side so you have also taken the good entries on this pair and i hope it will go to down side for the long term as it is moving to down side so keep it up and keep to make the good analysis thank you for sharing your idea with us...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to saad500 For This Useful Post:

sadia1403 (Today)

13. #617 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,627 Posts

Gold end of the week

Price raised $5 after market open and formed another bullish candle on daily chart, if its able to break the 1551 then we see some quick rally toward all time high, Hold on buy order till all time high.
      Gold
      suporting levels are here:
      support 1) 1462
      support 2) 1456
      support 3) 1447
      Ichimoku trends giving selling signals
      THE RSI movement of this pair is moving with high frequency on SELL signal.
      StdDew & Mcad are main factors which also giving the SELLYing signals.

Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62