on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: sadia1403 Trading journal

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403 has much to be proud of sadia1403's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 289 Posts

Default sadia1403 Trading journal

Hello dear Forex mates how are you hope you all are well with forex forum. Im new here on this forum and i want to share my trading experience with members of Forex. My experience inb the Forex business two years i am expert in 2 pairs. Im looking for your help in this Forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. 17 users say Thank You to sadia1403 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (04-01-2020), Aleena19 (26-09-2019), Chan zaib (26-09-2019), Jack reacher (26-09-2019), Kathryn (26-09-2019), mafzaaaaal (26-09-2019), mshahbaz (13-12-2019), Sardar042 (26-09-2019), Simply (03-11-2019), SkyDiver (29-12-2019), TaniaIrfan (05-12-2019), Unregistered (4), Welcome001 (26-09-2019), Xx Foreyy (31-12-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sadia1403     
    Hello dear Forex mates how are you hope you all are well with forex forum. Im new here on this forum and i want to share my trading experience with members of Forex. My experience inb the Forex business two years i am expert in 2 pairs. Im looking for your help in this Forum.
    Welcome to the trading journal here you can share your knowledge and also enhance your trading skill with the help of most experience and fully skilled trader all the world wish you that you will share your knowledge and also good ideas about the trading keep working hard for good result in never give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

4. 4 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

Aleena19 (26-09-2019), mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (27-09-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19 is a jewel in the rough Aleena19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Hi friends good evening how are you I am fine and I hope you are all fine dear mate welcome to this forum here you can share your knowledge and also enhance your trading skill with the help of most experience and fully skilled trader all the world wish you that you will share your knowledge and also good ideas about the trading keep working hard for good result in never give up.

Rejected

6. 4 users say Thank You to Aleena19 for this useful post.

sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila has much to be proud of Shumaila's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 816 Posts
    A very warm welcome from my side to you my dear friend in this trading business. Which is the world's largest trading business. Dear I want to know that in which two pairs you have good experience. Please share your analysis about these two pairs so that everyone can get benefit from your experience thanks.

Rejected

8. 2 users say Thank You to Shumaila for this useful post.

sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,161 Posts
    Assalamu Alaikum welcome my dear friends how are you I hope you are fine and enjoying the trading experience this is a very good from here you can learn different things from all the members of this forum read the trading journal of all the members I hope you will get a good knowledge about the different currency pairs we will be very happy if you will share your good ideas about any currency everybody is here and learning phase nobody is 100% so feel free to rise your suggestion I will suggest you to start the trading after making $500 capital because then you will have a good amount of backup to sustain in the market with a big loss and never use this Big lot size that will be very harmful for your account.

Rejected

10. 3 users say Thank You to Kathryn for this useful post.

mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,786 Times in 3,049 Posts
    Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be able to make it to the support level and the Forex trading and make sure a good decision to make but it is going to sharing with you guys my age I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision
    visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

Rejected

12. 4 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

mafzaaaaal (26-09-2019), mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Hey I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision to make but it is going to sharing with you guys my age I think you should not be a great opportunity for me to learn the

Rejected

14. 3 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (01-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 3,084 Posts
    Good morning to you! How are you dear mate? Hope so that everything is going fine from your end and it seems that EURCAD looks making bearish trends.

CAD currency looks being more stronger and thats the reason the price of EURCAD is moving to downwards and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with EURCAD pair. Have a good day mate!

Rejected

16. 3 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,446 Times in 2,709 Posts
    Welcome dear sadia1403 to the world large online Forex community Place (mt5 Forum) and our favorite trading journal section. We are very happy to see your trading journal and always hope you earn more from InstaForex broker and always share your experience, and proper market analysis for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

Rejected

18. 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (01-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend has a reputation beyond repute Greend's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I want to know and want to use a free forex EA on this forum, I happen to be a free EA fan but it's good, and matches the capital that I have, I happen to be a newbie and only have a small capital, is there a good forex robot EA recommendation that can be used? use in this forum? Thank you in advance

Rejected

20. 4 users say Thank You to Greend for this useful post.

Jack182 (26-09-2019), mshahbaz (13-12-2019), sadia1403 (02-10-2019), Simply (03-11-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8