Closed Thread

Thread: 65099195 - try trading with a reading candlestick pattern

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

mashbahah is on a distinguished road mashbahah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    775 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 65099195 - try trading with a reading candlestick pattern

detailed information about my account:
    Login 65099195
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor ti4cnwz

I want to participate even though I am only a beginner, and I want to do my best. of course for a beginner just can trade manually, do not know about the robot. and I want to practice the theory have I got about candlestick

good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mashbahah For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (19-05-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Candlestick pattern is one of the most reliable indicator to know what is the market is going to do. Wishing you a very good luck in the contest that will be start tomorrow. Congratulations and welcome to the group.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

mashbahah is on a distinguished road mashbahah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    775 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    close all order .
    my profit : 140,37

good luck

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice to know that you already make profit. Keep up with a good trading. I hope your profit can help us to win this contest. Now the robot team is already above us. Good luck in your trading.

Closed Thread