from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: You can copy on old trader?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Question You can copy on old trader?

Dear friends new member can copy of trading on metatrader 5 and metatrader 4 and earn money . Old member very hard working hai expirence many on forex tradeing can who copy on thise member

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arshadrotki For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (05-06-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear friends you are right new member copy trade older trader and get profite so you can copy any friends who work allready in forex international markit hurry up to long trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,634 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't know about this system. How I can copy to any other member. What is the procedure to copy. Please someone explain it it in detail.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

Martin89Fx is an unknown quantity at this point Martin89Fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi guys, I'm martin a trader with 7 years of experience trading in the forex market. I have a fairly successful trading system in 2019 with a profit rate of 20% monthly, I work harder and be more disciplined than anyone else, so the risk rate on my system is measured as less than 30%. I will help you make money with my system. Please contact my telegram: https://t.me/Martin66166
    link signal: https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/blueway-air/64838

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

irinasol55 is an unknown quantity at this point irinasol55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, friends, I copied the deals, but they went negative. Withstood three days and abandoned this trader. He had successful deals before that. But still copying deals like it. Today I signed up for a new trader. He has profit all the time.

Reply to thread