• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 236 of 286 ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ...
    Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2852

Thread: iMaham's - Trading journal

1. #2351 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,719 Times in 2,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iMaham     
      Sometime when we are not be confident about our technical analysis then we are going in wrong direction which make us failure in this market. Same like it happened with me and today I am facing loss. Before it I have open 1 sailing trade on Euro USD market and you guys can check the price where I have open and now you can also check its price. If I will able to control my emotions and follow my alarm then I will able to make profit and stay away from this loss which I am facing on crude oil market. But something which we do maybe it done for my I better side. I will trying to hold my crude oil buying trades till I will survive.

what do you guys really think about the current situation of crude oil market will it trying to move up or continuously moving down??
      crude oil inventory data will also released today you guys can also share your views by fundamental analysis also.
      Good evening friend, you opened a good trade in crude oil, which gave you good profit and I am very happy and I congratulate you, I think you have a lot of experience and knowledge in this work. You should also share your knowledge with us so that better profit from us also

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

iMaham (03-25-2020)

3. #2352 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,863 Times in 4,092 Posts

Hello my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and what's going on?
      I hope everyone staying at home because it is the only way to to be safe from virus find may Allah protect everyone from this virus disease because it is too dangerous for our life. Now I want to hear the current situation of gold market which giving me real signal that it has been ready to move in a strong selling pressure once again because today's move clear its selling pressure in the market.

my trade still has been going in $18 loss and I am so much sad about it and I don't know when it will comes in profit.
      Exactly we must be save ourselves from the dangerous disease of Corona and for that we have to stay at our homes and we have to do some safety precautions to save ourselves with our families from disease of Corona.t nfv talk about the goals according to my technical Nazar I am yet not taking any cell position because I am looking for again at the level of 1680 and the Gole Market from that level my bi we have a strong rejections in the supplies is to take the position of at the price of 1400

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Hanif318 (03-25-2020), iMaham (03-25-2020)

5. #2353 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,486 Times in 1,992 Posts

I hope everyone staying at home because it is the only way to to be safe from virus find may Allah protect everyone from this virus disease because it is too dangerous for our life. Now I want to hear the current situation of gold market which giving me real signal that it has been ready to move in a strong selling pressure once again because today's move clear its selling pressure in the market.

my trade still has been going in $18 loss and I am so much sad about it and I don't know when it will comes in profit.
      It is very difficult to trade on gold specially in this type of situation when it is floating and we unable to catch the trend and most of people face huge loss in gold trading and even 70% blown their account and still most of people earn huge amount from this gold trading my dear I think don't take risk on gold and it is unpredictable and and traditional.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

Hande (03-25-2020), iMaham (03-25-2020)

7. #2354 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1051 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,569 Times in 2,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      juts now one of my friend has send me the message that he is feeling that he is suffering from the fever, hope he will be safe from the virus pray for him, well the Gold will be fall down if it will broke the 1600, already now it is moving below the monthly pivotal point's but I will recommended to do some more wait for the bearish domination.
      May Allah bless him/her with a healthy and happy shappy life. Everyone aware that we will die one day. I don't know why peoples are so much scared about this virus I think they should need to just do to their care what government and doctors are saying for our safety. I think it is the biggest game of two superpowers I mean America and China who separate this virus and now they want to win this battle to beat one of them. But it is too tough to tu to beat China and China can't beat USA also. So, both countries should need to do work ok with one another help which is is good for whole world. yes my dear you are saying right I will trying to solve it when it will break it's 1600 target and also closed this running candle below 1600.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hanif318     
      It is very difficult to trade on gold specially in this type of situation when it is floating and we unable to catch the trend and most of people face huge loss in gold trading and even 70% blown their account and still most of people earn huge amount from this gold trading my dear I think don't take risk on gold and it is unpredictable and and traditional.
      yes my dear absolutely you are saying write it is so much tough to do trade on gold market at the current situation because the spread also increased too much in every broker.
      whenever you want to talk about the current situation of my running crude oil trade which I have shared in my second last post and you guys can check that now it has been going in only $3 loss and I am still in confidence that it will be me some decent profit and I will able to achieve my take profit level easily which I am thinking at this time.

anyway wish you good luck my dear friend for your successful trading career and also very thanks for visiting my trading journal dear Hanif brother!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

angrezi (03-25-2020), Humor (03-25-2020), kanyB1 (03-25-2020)

9. #2355 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,300 Times in 579 Posts

May Allah bless him/her with a healthy and happy shappy life. Everyone aware that we will die one day. I don't know why peoples are so much scared about this virus I think they should need to just do to their care what government and doctors are saying for our safety. I think it is the biggest game of two superpowers I mean America and China who separate this virus and now they want to win this battle to beat one of them. But it is too tough to tu to beat China and China can't beat USA also. So, both countries should need to do work ok with one another help which is is good for whole world. yes my dear you are saying right I will trying to solve it when it will break it's 1600 target and also closed this running candle below 1600.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

yes my dear absolutely you are saying write it is so much tough to do trade on gold market at the current situation because the spread also increased too much in every broker.
      whenever you want to talk about the current situation of my running crude oil trade which I have shared in my second last post and you guys can check that now it has been going in only $3 loss and I am still in confidence that it will be me some decent profit and I will able to achieve my take profit level easily which I am thinking at this time.

anyway wish you good luck my dear friend for your successful trading career and also very thanks for visiting my trading journal dear Hanif brother!
      Oil is medium, long-term "look" down, it is indisputable. But this is also a fact of moving down a little bit, increased momentum, slowed down. The asset price has found a balance zone. H4, let's see what they drew for us and what can we expect in the near future? At the top, support is 27.44-2750, below is resistance, the main one is 20.15-20, and the secondary one, from where the asset was bought 21.56. While the price between these levels is as if in equilibrium.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

iMaham (03-25-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #2356 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,268 Times in 1,518 Posts

Gold is overall bullish and if you will see the weekly timeframe that it is moving in a bullish channel and thus the bearish movement that we are seeing in lower time frame is just temporary and soon it will fade away and the bulls will come in and so i will recommend to buy Gold from the lower level and try to hold it and expect it to rise higher,so be a hard worker.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

iMaham (03-25-2020), Sunnyleone (03-27-2020)

13. #2357 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,618 Times in 3,941 Posts

This trade was positive in the morning time when you updated in morning time if you remember I reply and now it is in loss because it has dropped in the last 8 hours but now again the bullish tendency is increasing and at the 1-H time frame a bullish engulfing candle has closed so that's why the oil will flies but Don't add more trades and pending order because you are already with the high risk.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Humor For This Useful Post:

iMaham (03-25-2020)

15. #2358 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,671 Times in 2,913 Posts

We are all fine, hope that you too will be fine and you have updated your channel, you should also keep your safety because the rain is becoming very dangerous and its protection is that by staying in your house, your safety And have not been together while living with family members. Control the virus, but you have told about trading today that $ 18 is . You should not take too much tension about it. There is a loss in the wedding, but it will also be recovered, if we control the haste, then it is possible that the loss in trading can be reduced, that is why today I also had a lot of loss which was $ 15 ....Lost recovery will happen if we wait with the plane and do not overtrading again in trading, if the equity in trading is good then it is easy to cover the loss recovery....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

iMaham (03-26-2020)

17. #2359 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan has a brilliant future merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,554 Times in 765 Posts

Yes i think you are right gold will be looking weak and it will move bearish and it cross the price 1600 in next day one candle and sell trade is safe for now but set stop loss at price 1620 or 1625 and take profit at 1580 or 1570 and enjoy your profit if it will move bearish if it move bullish then hit stop loss to safe your capital it is best for us.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to merishkhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), iMaham (03-26-2020), Unregistered (4)

19. #2360 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314 is a splendid one to behold Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we can see the Gold's real trend is still bullish this week the GOLD has came down but we can expect GOLD coming further low till this week is over so we can take some good trades in the sell side at the moment. But it also made a big bullish engulfing candle that a created a bit support that can be seen tomorrow if the market flies upside then we can identify that there is a support of engulfing candles of the buyers.

Reply to thread
    Page 236 of 286 ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ...