• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 318 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: iMaham's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,175 Times in 2,612 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Red face iMaham's - Trading journal

Hello mates, good morning. I hope you all will be doing well here.
      Mates, Its Maham here. I'm a forex trader but at the moment I don't have much experience in this field as I am still learning and getting experience in this field. That's the main reason of joining this forum because here I can see there are many experts who shares their analysis, trading ideas and trading methods and techniques on daily basis and I thought why not I should learn from their experiences. Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy here with you.

Friends, it is my first day and also the first day of the week. So, I'll share my point of view about the GBP/CHF.
      if we will see the H1 chart, we can see that market is falling after testing the resistance. My thoughts are that it will again rise to the same resistance that I pointed in my chart and we should prepare to take a sell trade from there or we can also place a pending sell trade.
      Let's see the chart and please share your views and suggestion with me.

Name: GBPCHFH1.png Views: 847 Size: 159.0 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,365 Times in 3,901 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by iMaham     
      Mates, Its Maham here. I'm a forex trader but at the moment I don't have much experience in this field as I am still learning and getting experience in this field. That's the main reason of joining this forum because here I can see there are many experts who shares their analysis, trading ideas and trading methods and techniques on daily basis and I thought why not I should learn from their experiences. Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy here with you.

Friends, it is my first day and also the first day of the week. So, I'll share my point of view about the GBP/CHF.
      if we will see the H1 chart, we can see that market is falling after testing the resistance. My thoughts are that it will again rise to the same resistance that I pointed in my chart and we should prepare to take a sell trade from there or we can also place a pending sell trade.

Attachment 145518
      Good morning.
      Welcome to this forum. I want you in enjoying the community here. It is really a good place to enjoy and learn at the same time. Dear, GBP/CHF was bullish last week but I hope now it will make the bearish move and activate your order. Wish you good luck dear and have a good day. Keep enjoying!
      Last edited by OfficialMA; 10-07-2019 at 05:00 AM.
      16th Sep 2020 - Update:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

3. 9 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-07-2019), AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), balut (10-07-2019), iMaham (10-07-2019), Maheen8490 (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Tarikha (10-07-2019), Unregistered (1)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,352 Times in 1,883 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Good morning dear ,
      The pair GBPCHF is looking good at this current moment my dear mate if the pair broke the resistance of the Friday then we will see a major breakup on the up side my dear mate hope you will be also making good pips on the GBPCHF my suggestion is wait for the Friday resistance to be broken.

5. 9 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), ARD2 (02-01-2020), balut (10-07-2019), iMaham (10-07-2019), Maheen8490 (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), OfficialMA (10-07-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Tarikha (10-07-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,405 Times in 8,063 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Hi there. I'm beginning to lose my patience with GBPCHF since I can't still follow its trend direction in M15 chart. While the D1 and H4 time frames are both trending but I can't afford to use wide stop loss. I just want to have a quick intraday trade but I can't get clear setup due to unpredictable market volatility that's being affected by different fundamental factors. The GBPCHF has a bull bias along with other GBP pairs.
      Last edited by balut; 10-07-2019 at 05:07 AM.

7. 8 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-07-2019), AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), iMaham (10-07-2019), Maheen8490 (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), OfficialMA (10-07-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Tarikha (10-07-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha has a reputation beyond repute Tarikha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,180 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Dear how are you hope all are fine it is a major pair but votality is little bit higher then other pairs due to jpy pair its major trend is down and now it is traded on the value of 106.76 and I am expecting more bears to the level of 105.20 and further down move more expected because it is rejected from upper D1 trend line and it is now move in zigzag formation and get their sell target you can sell it on every relay and with small stop loss get big profit target good luck

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 8 users say Thank You to Tarikha for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-07-2019), AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), dilawar niazi (10-07-2019), iMaham (10-07-2019), Maheen8490 (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), OfficialMA (10-07-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,284 Times in 7,029 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      How are you dear mt5 mate.?
      Hope you good and doing great some thing, yes dear am fully agreed with you and I hope price will be move according to your great analysis,I really impressive, to your analysis and I hope it will be move according to you.GBPUSD is now so weak to the extent that it will not be able to break above the resistance level of the Alligator strongest level of 1.2349. It has ever being going down, and i know that the best part of this is the fact that this currency pair is having the good bearish candle formation of today's candle, that is a good idea for traders to sell.

No matter what the GBPUSD is doing today on the bullish side, i will not let myself to be tricked about it, i will continue to be making my regular sell on this currency pair throughout today. I will let my take profit at the final stage to be the low of this year at 1.1958. It will surely get there, it is only a matter of time.

11. 5 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), arbaloch99 (03-05-2020), iMaham (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,262 Times in 680 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Helo my dear trading journal fellows how are and hope fully you are all good and having a good trading days. Dear member according to my analysis this trading pair is going to downward direction. I have seen the H4 time frame which is strongly recommended the strong bearish trend signal so my dear friend I totally agree with you you are telling very right and you are analysis is very good and very genuine my dear friend I prefer to strong bearish trend signal

13. 4 users say Thank You to rana waqar 99 for this useful post.

AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), iMaham (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Hello my dear friend and I are going to sharing with you guys my age is a great idea and I will get a good decision to make but it is going to be a great opportunity for me to learn the forex u also trading thank you very much I really is the best way home from work until about noon and

15. 4 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

AbdulRehman2017 (04-09-2020), iMaham (10-07-2019), nomiy1 (12-15-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,319 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Hello friends how are you and welcome to trading journal I wish you to get good profit from the trading and also learn trading abilities and technique with the expert trader over the world and always keen to learn and never rely on the other in Forex trading because your own strategy and planning is very important in Forex trading in second you share your experience about GBP CHF currency pair will move upward from level of one 1. 22865 in touch level of 1.23375 hopefully it will be bullish during current week and we have good opportunity to open our trade with buy to achieve good number and wish you best of luck to get good profit for the GBP CHF currency in first day trading.

17. 4 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,588 Times in 8,837 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 145518
      Hello Imaham, is bearishly sentimental biased market indeed and I agree with you on the selling opportunities and sentimental bias in the market pair as this market has really delayed the uppish expected price movement, so we should see a new breakout out of the ranging zone through a momentum price evasive movement to favour the sellers. Well on the nice technical analysis and assessment work here mate.
      ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
      SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14971268

19. 4 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 318 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10