• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Dont think always about profit.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends and fellows, I don't think its much simplest way to earn money for all time without good knowledge , if the direction falls apart opposite direction its much complicated to disclose and recover the losses . So start to learn and practice huge when a trader completely find a good results of the business is called the successful trader .And the basis for finding accurate profit direction are much difficult to find and to keep on trading in a simple way to earn, be happy and healthy.
      Turn your scars into stars

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fruity for this useful post.

Anam321 (10-10-2019), desi boy (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading in Forex is a simple way to earn because I think we can earn huge profits with Forex every day if we trade and can take many benefits with Forex also in Forex which we can get without limit every day and I am very happy with Forex and I love and love Forex and I will never leave it. If you are considering playing in the stock market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nawaz880 will become famous soon enough Nawaz880's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

whenever we are doing business or not thinking about the profit it is a business we are learning in this forex broker so Forex broker is giving us lot of opportunity that's why we are doing it so don't think about the profit so keep hard working profit will come towards you so continuously hardworking make you a successful man and always thinking just for profit is the not for you good

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellows we always hope hope for the good but if we think all the time for the profit and never think about the losses then when we got losses suddenly our feelings change and they create negativity and make a trader disappointed and discouraged. So if you think comparatively for the loss and profit then it will never create the misconception and never heart you because you would be familiar for the losses and benefits of the market. So always be positive and think about the both sides of the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,844 Times in 600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asad785     
      Hello my dear all members how are you all.hope all will be fine by the grace of the god.i want just share my experience .if you will think.always about profit and always will shoud profit than soon you will loss very much money and will be on the road
      this is true that we should not always think about the profits in the forex trading business because here we will have profits and the losses as well so we should always be ready about the losses as well because that king of mentality only can help us in becoming a better trader and if we keep thinking about the profits only then there would be a huge burden on us to just keep getting the profits only which is practically impossible.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

mar7080 is just really nice mar7080 is just really nice mar7080 is just really nice mar7080 is just really nice mar7080 is just really nice mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends every trader thinks always about profit but according to my opinion it is almost impossible because forex is a very risky business and in this business there are many chances of loss so sometimes expert traders face loss too so always think avout improving your knowledge and trading tricks not about profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mar7080 For This Useful Post:

Anam321 (10-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MUNIU will become famous soon enough MUNIU will become famous soon enough MUNIU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Think about profits all the time is good since it keeps you motivated all the time and ready to do all it takes to get the profits in mind. You attract what you think so there is nothing wrong with thinking about profits all the time, in fact this will help you a lot in achieving it and equipping yourself with the right set of skills to achieve it no mater how hard or easy it is to you. All you need to do is to invest time to learning and demo practicing all the time and the better you become and ore profits for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MUNIU For This Useful Post:

Anam321 (10-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Anam321 is a jewel in the rough Anam321 is a jewel in the rough Anam321 is a jewel in the rough Anam321 is a jewel in the rough Anam321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thinking about Profit in all time can turn you in a greedy compartment so my dear never think always for profit because if you think always about profit and if you get loss in you will totally fail in your planning analysis skills So make positive mind and accept all profit and loss in trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't always think about it because when you land of the King related Forest images keypad in Foxit message and you become a successful and welfare forex market knowledge about improve you for accepting them with hard work because when you become successful that most important factor in your success in business so but you are always beautiful very valuable in our hair so good your hair and all the things related to Forex trading business that one is here waiting for chatting with full of politics and full of knowledge about Forex trading business

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3