Thread: How much risk in on line trading

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

hamzawan45 will become famous soon enough hamzawan45's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

online trading is very perfect for all learning and the last one is experience. You have a good thought. It is a important topic on forex trading business. Generally people confused on this. But learning, knowledge and experience both three are important in forex trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hamzawan45 For This Useful Post:

MominaDuraid (10-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

giggles will become famous soon enough giggles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is high risk in the trading i think learn, proper knowledge and experience all are most important key to success in Forex. So try to learn about Forex, get proper knowledge and good experience on trading to success in Forex.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to giggles for this useful post.

prince36 (10-09-2019), shine (10-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,376 Posts

Hi and how are you all, Forex is a simple way to earn a profit but if you do not some how to know about Forex business you can not generate but losing it is a simple thing but if you can learn about Forex and then enter in Forex you can get a profit too but if you do not can know about the Forex you enter, stay hopeful.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

fruity (10-09-2019), MominaDuraid (10-09-2019), prince36 (10-09-2019), shine (10-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hoorab878 is a jewel in the rough Hoorab878 is a jewel in the rough Hoorab878 is a jewel in the rough Hoorab878 is a jewel in the rough Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oil trading is very risky. It has more risks than gold. While trading on oil keep in mind your capital should be large and use small lots otherwise it can harm your whole account. If you want to get profit from oil trading then it's my experience you should follow CAD because oil is directly proportional to CAD.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hoorab878 for this useful post.

AbdulRehman973 (10-10-2019), fruity (10-09-2019), MominaDuraid (10-09-2019), shine (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36 has much to be proud of prince36's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,253 Times in 443 Posts

How are you all of you, Forex trading is an international online business platform where everyone can make money. This is a simple way to make a lot of money. You can get and learn from this great site. But at the same time it is risky and volatile. and trading in Forex is simple and also best compared to other online jobs because this is a home based business and therefore, everyone is trading, be a good trader.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to prince36 for this useful post.

fruity (10-09-2019), MominaDuraid (10-09-2019), shine (10-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid has a reputation beyond repute MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      722 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 864 Posts

Greeting for all of the forum members, Forex is a good business for earning money.if you are experienced and skilled in trading then you can do this business as full time business and can earn money from it for your full life, stay blessed and healthy.
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

desi boy (10-09-2019), fruity (10-09-2019), Hoorab878 (10-09-2019), shine (10-09-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear whats up, this is not easy get us all saying it's easy to earn money if you will work hard take the knowledge and spend your knowledge about Forex trading so then you can say this Forex trading business is to easily get every new trader understand this is okay what is and this is very easy to get then he lost me think this kind of thinking that we should avoid, thanks buddy.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to shine for this useful post.

desi boy (10-09-2019), fruity (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you are well and healthy, it's true that trading in Forex is a simple way to earn because I think we can earn big returns with Forex every day if we trade and can take many benefits with Forex as well. this is a very simple way to earn money unnecessarily huge money and no extra time there you work on you, take your care.
      Turn your scars into stars

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fruity For This Useful Post:

desi boy (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings for you, I would say trading in Forex is a great way to generate. People trade here because they want to earn money and maybe to make money but I think you should follow some rules. You must remain patient, strong will and surely able to control your emotions and greed, take care.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zohaib380 will become famous soon enough Zohaib380's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it belongs to your approaching capability to how play play or how do it, risks is all time in during to do trade but it upon you to how manage your risks and be in control. It is very hard work because online trade is one of the big competition btween trader. You should be your mind stand high alert to protect yourself from those risks which may fail or loss to you.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2