• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Never trade on gold without knowkedge

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine is a splendid one to behold shine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How are you dear friend, Forex is to earn money the simple way but the first one we receive the complete ability of Forex & finish the fangs of the annual audience again we can say that Forex is a simple way to earn money. If we do not accept the abstraction of Forex again, we can never say that Forex is easy. and we can say that it's easy, but it's not a kids game that anyone can play and enjoy, have a cheerful life.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to shine for this useful post.

desi boy (10-09-2019), fruity (10-09-2019), Muhammad Abid (10-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity is a splendid one to behold fruity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you are well and healthy, Forex is to earn money the easy way, but the main one we have complete data from Forex & trading complete from demo account then we can say that Forex is that simple thanks to get cash. If we do not have a plan on Forex then we can say that Forex is simple, take your care.
      Turn your scars into stars

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fruity for this useful post.

desi boy (10-09-2019), Muhammad Abid (10-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,673 Times in 779 Posts

Hello dear friend how are you. Dear according to my knowledge and experience gold is very risky trade for inexperienced traders. Dear gold market is very fast market of forex trading business. Many of expert traders getting big profit from gold. But for inexperienced traders gold is very dangerous. So I suggest for new and inexperienced traders not to choose gold as their trades. Gold can wash big investment. First get enough experience of trading then you will be able to get big profit from gold. Thanks.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

desi boy (10-09-2019), Muhammad Abid (10-10-2019), Shaban Habib (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy is a splendid one to behold desi boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on me personally it is the easiest method to make money in an event that only requires an understanding to make money if we now have a strong understanding compared to we can easily generate many benefits along with a small cost.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to desi boy For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (10-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rameen has a spectacular aura about Rameen has a spectacular aura about Rameen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear I will add a little bit in your statement that never trade on any thing without knowledge. Gold is risky after having a knowledge too but it does not mean that we can trade in any other pair without knowledge. This will be a disaster for our account size. So always gain enough knowledge about that pair then make your trade. Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rameen For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact i will like to emphaticaly state hear that Gold as a trading instrument is a very risky instrument to trade. Gold has crash So many of my trading capital in
      so many occasions in fact i consider Gold as an insane market to trade It moves like a lunatic It does not have direction most of the Times and when It gives a signal It will surely move some very Sharp moves against the signal that may short some traders out of the trader.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blessing76 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,632 Times in 696 Posts

Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine and enjoying mt5 forum according to my experience gold is very risky and fast market for those people who have not experts in forex and have not sufficient knowledge and experience to survive in this market.so dear friends not to choose gold trading in begging because the movements of this market up and down are very fast you can not handle this market.if you trade on gold in begging without knowledge and experience you can wash your account in very short time period due to fastness of this market.frist improve your knowledge and experience by trading on currency pairs to make you expert in forex trading then enter in gold market.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muhammad Abid for this useful post.

Shaban Habib (10-10-2019), tahir ahmed (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear forum fellows you are right and I am agreed with your opinion that we should work on gold but it's necessary that we have enough knowledge and experience to trade in gold. Because gold is a very risky pair and we should focus on the gild market because it's a highly volatile and highly liquid asset. The chances of high risk and his profit are also available.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420 is a splendid one to behold Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends are honored to be with you, and we are honored to have our gold experience with us so that we can have a great experience with our experience and not have a pass experience. This is the best way to trade.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3