Thread: Never depend on luck!!!!!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

nikky1 is on a distinguished road nikky1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You should never depend on luck in fact u should go for deeper knowledge and understanding of ur charts. trade on demo, try ur strategies, indicators and systems and whatever suits u, stick to it for continuous profit. Then luck will definitely be in ur favor.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikky1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umarmalik is on a distinguished road umarmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometime luck works here But everything depends on luck. Sometimes success totally depends only on Luck. Success sometimes depends on both luck and Hard work attempt. But in most cases Luck is invisible your desire goals don't depend on your luck.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Never depend on luck because lucky ki factory in Forex but your knowledge and your experience is most important thing in Forex trading business because when you have better knowledge about Forex trading better is better profitable business easily in Forex trading business improve your first of all knowledge into your confidence improve your hard work then you always get success in Forex trading business because you are not in your duty and excellence

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

mar7080 is a glorious beacon of light mar7080 is a glorious beacon of light mar7080 is a glorious beacon of light mar7080 is a glorious beacon of light mar7080 is a glorious beacon of light mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes absolutely right we should never depend on our luck because here in forex only hard work matters and only hard work is the basic key of success there is no place for luck if we depend on our luck then we will be totally failed and we gain nothing except loss so try to avoid from luck trading and depending on it

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is a glorious beacon of light borsawya is a glorious beacon of light borsawya is a glorious beacon of light borsawya is a glorious beacon of light borsawya is a glorious beacon of light borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's no doubt that luck has nothing relevant to forex business. If you just sit in front of your computer's screen and wish to get good profits, you will definitely lose your balance. Forex is a real online business that has its own knowledge that must be learnt.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I adapted too soon in my exchanging that karma can never make me fruitful in this market however just phenomenal understanding aptitude and compelling methodology can acquire me to my objectives Forex, on the off chance that you simply depend and rely upon decision and i am alone won't cause a to endure long time Indus business it is great that we get the benefit dependent on the consequence of our diligent work in death be it with his investigation and system. In Forex trading we need great experience and exchanging aptitude for procure goo benefits so do diligent work for learning and after that you ready to acquire great pay from Forex exchanging without fail, with best wishes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniyellow For This Useful Post:

Bitcoinvestor (10-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayezakhan730 will become famous soon enough Ayezakhan730's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you I hope you will be enjoying a good health and I want to say that we never depend on luck we only depend on as a knowledge and experience knowledge and experience is very important for success use a demo account and get experience and knowledge

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli is a glorious beacon of light KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course don't depend on your luck this is a very bad thoughts in forex market that this market is working according to your luck those others who try to work by using their luck that never be succeeded and most of them they get loss and washed out their accounts very soon but those traders who really work in this market by using their hard work knowledge and experience they were very successful and make very good profits because forex market doesn't give profit to those persons who use their luck and read with emotions it always give profit to those person who really work by using their knowledge and experience with good efforts

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5