Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

muzamilsajjad is on a distinguished road muzamilsajjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default how we earn from blockchain of bitcoin wallet

hello friends how are you i hope all friend will be fine dear i have new question about bitcoin anybody known about blockchain of bitcoin .it is real process of earning .can we earn from blockchain process if yes then what is process of earn from blockchain and how much investment is needed and what skill and work need to earn from block chain and how it generate profit when we make blockchain of bitcoin if anybody known about this then please discuss here and share the process of earning and chances of risk detail

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muzamilsajjad For This Useful Post:

Zeref (10-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,315 Times in 1,866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muzamilsajjad     
      hello friends how are you i hope all friend will be fine dear i have new question about bitcoin anybody known about blockchain of bitcoin .it is real process of earning .can we earn from blockchain process if yes then what is process of earn from blockchain and how much investment is needed and what skill and work need to earn from block chain and how it generate profit when we make blockchain of bitcoin if anybody known about this then please discuss here and share the process of earning and chances of risk detail
      There are a number of ways for individuals to make Bitcoin online. Unfortunately, as in real life, nothing is truly free. Every way to make money with Bitcoin always requires something in return, be it time, knowledge, or computer processing. Therefore, keep in mind that making money with Bitcoin is not as easy as expected, because high levels of knowledge also play an important role.

Bitcoin mining is arguably the most standard way to create wealth through Bitcoin. Bitcoin arises through solving complex algorithms that make blocks to be added to public Ledgers (Blockchain). Long story short, miners basically build general ledgers and allow the entire Bitcoin system to function. When they make a new block, miners are given a prize of a new Bitcoin. This encourages more miners to participate in mining, which allows the Bitcoin community to grow.

In the beginning, Bitcoin mining could be done with an ordinary CPU. But along with the increasing difficulty of the algorithm, the CPU becomes obsolete and replaced with a GPU. Now, GPUs have also been replaced with ASIC devices. In Bitcoin mining, full ROI (Return of Investment) (BEP) can be obtained in a few months. But there are still various risks that may occur such as a decrease in the price of Bitcoin, to the emergence of damage to our mining equipment.

In addition to mining bitcoin, we can also use the bitcoin faucet to increase the balance of the firewall. Faucet Bitcoin is one type of website that gives a small amount of Bitcoin to its users, while the site owner will make money from ad placement on their website. Until now, the number of industries engaged in the Bitcoin Faucet field is more than 50% of all traffic on the leading Bitcoin website (consisting of exchanges, wallets, etc.).
      S&R Discussion

On My Journal

Reply to thread