• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Common mistakes.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson is a glorious beacon of light JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
      yes dear are right that there are many mistakes done by the peoples .but most common mistake are that they ignore the rules, not use the demo account, not better there posting quality. these are the common mistakes that done by the peoples.I think we can produce as much as we want and there is no limit to getting huge money. If you will work hard to take knowledge and spend your knowledge on Forex trading.so we should improve our posting quality and after then we can use the demo account and try to get more experience and knowledge about it .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MUNIU will become famous soon enough MUNIU will become famous soon enough MUNIU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The major common mistakes are usually the same across many traders, the major one is lack of Forex knowledge and trading skills. Not many traders want to learn when they first join Forex, i think its out of the excitement of Forex trading that they don't see the work that is needed to be achieved first before the money starts rolling in. After the losing streak that's when now they invest time to learn after realizing how serious Forex is.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

giggles will become famous soon enough giggles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many common mistakes do a trader Proper strategy and plan can be made by spending long time on trading. Experience can teach you how you have to deal with the fluctuating tendency of the Forex market. But you also have to be eager to gather proper knowledge on trading for better result.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Temperature increases if you have better knowledge about Forex trading then you always think so you are not repeat the same mistakes in same time because when you always but with him se mistake then you never become a successful trade in forex market over here so what do your best and and and and from your previous message send don't repeat the same mistake again and again forex market so is your answer Bhojpuri action trading business start letters on your own selfie if you have better knowledge about Forex trading then you always get success in forex market

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1765 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,437 Posts

Not patient enough to enter or place orders is traceable to fear of not wanting market pass one by. It affects not you only but all traders as well. Using support and resistance levels will help one out in some cases and limiting oneself to a few pairs. Minimising lot size and being of the thought that opportunity always have its way will provide solution to that problem.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3