• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: what is money mangement ?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zeen will become famous soon enough zeen will become famous soon enough zeen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

money management is not that easy unless u understand it thoroughly. u need to know how to manage an account based on ur capital. ur capital and equity should be adequate so u dont get margin call even on small trades. u must take care of ur leverage and lot size as well, to have peace of mind and no emotions involved in ur trades. for every 100$ account u shouldnt go for 0.01 lots size of maximum 2 or 3 trades, thats it. going beyond that will drag ur account into trouble.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zeen For This Useful Post:

giggles (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 483 Posts

with very good management in the market then there is a lot to think about even in the future for Forex will just take you places that you could never even dream of that way you will know what is really good.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember has a brilliant future BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,706 Times in 906 Posts

We should make good money management in our trading it is important so this is why a Forex money management plan helps a lot to succeed in trading enough talking let's take a look at some of the most important rules of money management trading Forex we should trading with good money management..

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to BestMember for this useful post.

giggles (10-10-2019), sam143 (10-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      679 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,716 Times in 614 Posts

Money management is very important element of trading actually money management is and how it works in trading and what is the outcome it's actually trading in such way that you keep future risks in view you plan for them and keep capital reserve too...

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to sam143 for this useful post.

giggles (10-10-2019), nikkyman1 (10-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow money management is a simple but very useful thing for a traders that they will use to make their money in a manage way that how much they can invest, their savings risk which he can bear in the trades and many other things are involved when we talk about the money management. So you should be familiar and it's good that you ask the thread and yiu should clear you concepts about the forex trading business because they will help you in the forex trading career.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanakanwal For This Useful Post:

nikkyman1 (10-10-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

nikkyman1 is on a distinguished road nikkyman1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management is important if you want to learn then you have to gain proper knowledge. then you have to practice more and more to have better experience about the forex market. so everything is important in forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nikkyman1 For This Useful Post:

giggles (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

waryal1984 is a jewel in the rough waryal1984 is a jewel in the rough waryal1984 is a jewel in the rough waryal1984 is a jewel in the rough waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learn more about money management strategies, techniques & tips that you can use when you trade with forex, Avoid the risks associated with forex. Avoid the risks associated with trading, and learn how to create strategies that will ensure your success in the markets. To trade on the forex markets is to speculate on uncertainty. Serious and professional traders should always incorporate money management strategies into their trading plan to protect their investments. Professional traders use different money management strategies along with their regular trading plan, and if you want to avoid a severe drawdown on your account, you probably will do it too. So how do you best prepare for uncertainty?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

giggles will become famous soon enough giggles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management is very important If you get experience then you should practice on demo account. You can learn knowledge from trading books, lot of trading sites available. So I think increase your trading skills and profit day by day.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3